• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

HNI_0047.jpg

good god this thing is terrifying.

HNI_0034.JPG

Hmm, this is probably not new. Instead of spitting out money, this rock gave me a bunch of Jewels instead!

That's pretty cool :0.how much do the gems sell for anyway?

3,000-5,000

the basic ones (amethyst, ruby, sapphire, emerald) sell for 3,000
silver 4,000
gold 5,000;

found this if anyone is interested;

14xdml3.png

Last edited:
I found this on the AXA forums:

After I bought so many things at Able Sisters, Mabel gave me a model statue. I stored it in my house. I can give/withdraw stuffs that anyone can wear. It even lets me swap everything I currently wear with those from the model. Pretty convenient, if you ask me.

I guess this means that you can dress up the mannequin (?) and you can have it displayed in your house. It also seems that you can put together an outfit on it, and then wear the entire look with the push of a button. Cool! ^^

I guess this means that you can dress up the mannequin (?) and you can have it displayed in your house. It also seems that you can put together an outfit on it, and then wear the entire look with the push of a button. Cool! ^^
Yeah this was shown in the live stream, you put clothes on the mannequin, then by clicking the mannequin you switch the outfit you are wearing with the outfit it is wearing.
I'm probably gonna have an entire museum room filled with these things.

Oh, well I don't believe it was mentioned here so everyone might not have known about it. And that's a cool idea for a museum exhibit, especially if you love the in-game fashion (like I do, lol). ^^

Oooo! I love this!

Back