• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Yeah this was shown in the live stream, you put clothes on the mannequin, then by clicking the mannequin you switch the outfit you are wearing with the outfit it is wearing.
I'm probably gonna have an entire museum room filled with these things.

That's pretty dang cool.
I'm just goin to throw out there that I'm tired of waiting for this game! But if waiting means it will be perfect when it's released, I can wait a little longer. I'm just so excited after going through this thread.

Well that seams like a very big inconvenience. There should be an outdoor entrance.

if anything its more convenient because you can be into 2 stores at once, it not like the able sisters where you have to cross over into a separate room to access the accessory side of the store, he just stands over in the corner with the garden stuff.

Last edited:
This is what happens to the garden shop. It becomes into a little section inside the Emporium. No door because it's right there.
flower shop.JPG
I think there's a door to the garden shop in the Home Improvement Center, Nookingtons, whatever it is.
Yah there is:
nookingtons..JPG

Last edited:
This is what happens to the garden shop. It becomes into a little section inside the Emporium. No door because it's right there.
View attachment 2246
I think there's a door to the garden shop in the Home Improvement Center, Nookingtons, whatever it is.
Yah there is:
View attachment 2247

Oh I see now. Thanks for the pic. Also, what are the requirements to get the final upgrade to the shop?

Anyone know if there's any advantage to playing the island games multiplayer? Do you get more coins then? Or is it just more fun to grind for coins with other people?

Anyone know if there's any advantage to playing the island games multiplayer? Do you get more coins then? Or is it just more fun to grind for coins with other people?

i'm guessing more fun to play with other people

I have a question about the igloo. Is it the same as the campground where we get another random villager, or do your town villagers visit it?

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9LSYQgCMAAhPD3.jpg
pretty sure it's randoms

View attachment 2230

Hmm, this is probably not new. Instead of spitting out money, this rock gave me a bunch of Jewels instead!
ok update on this.
You know how in City Folk, the silver shovel would sometimes give you extra bells from the money rock?
well in NL, the silver shovel will rarely give you gems instead of bells - pretty much makes sense since the user has a silver shovel

you're welcome xo haheoaeoaoeoeoh

Can you get furniture from any gem, or just the gold? Also, do we know what the fertilizer does yet? Or I guess a better question is, what happens when you use it/how do you use it?

Whats that thing behind Celeste? I dunno if it's been commented on before or if its even important. I just noticed it.tumblr_mee7vaZZ9X1rkcsqpo1_400.jpg

Behind Celeste...it looks like a gong or something. I wonder what it's for...

The Emporium looks awesome :D

Thank you everyone for the wonderful info!!! :)

EDIT:
I posted late. You're right, it looks like rose.

Back