• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I think that gong in the picture is for sale.

At least I was reading a blog and it said that there were items behind Celese for sale also. So in this case it seems to be the gong. If you look carefully it's sitting on the same kind of stand that the items in front of celeste are sitting on.

I would guess it makes a bong sound when you interact with it. (like most of the instruments in the game)

It's definitely not a gong. It is a rose painting that can be placed on the wall.

It's a little pricey. It was a while ago that I bought one (in my old town), but I think it was around 10,000 bells.

This has probably already been answered but -

Since you can buy 'event furniture' like Harvest and Jingle sets, whats the point of the holidays? Or did Franklin give out items that were not buyable? Ooorrr is it just a way to get an item without paying for it?

There's a set of ice furniture that is apparently received from a snowman when you give it the special snowflakes that can be caught.

There's a set of ice furniture that is apparently received from a snowman when you give it the special snowflakes that can be caught.

What? special snowflakes? This game seems more amazing everytime i read everyones posts. and thank you MINT for the info.

It's unfortunate that the snowflakes appear so early. They take up pocket room and can't be stored. :c
That sounds really bothersome. The ice furniture is really cool, though :eek:
Looks like I better keep some pocket space!

I got another time capsule from a villager, so it is possible to get more than one.
This time I will take a picture of where I buried it.

This has probably already been answered but -

Since you can buy 'event furniture' like Harvest and Jingle sets, whats the point of the holidays? Or did Franklin give out items that were not buyable? Ooorrr is it just a way to get an item without paying for it?

There are 4 items for each holiday you can only get from the host of the holiday I believe.

I feel like AC:NL is starting to be kinda like My Sims for the DS. With all the unlocking things I mean. I like it. That game was great.

I always thought it would be cool if they made an Animal Crossing game My sims styled. My sims Agent styled. That would be fun.

It's definitely not a gong. It is a rose painting that can be placed on the wall.

It's a little pricey. It was a while ago that I bought one (in my old town), but I think it was around 10,000 bells.

Okay, cool! :3 it looks awesome, I want it when I get NL.

I was playing New Leaf today, and I spotted a villager that used to live in my town. I guess this confirms villagers can still visit us, even after they move out!

Pic:
HNI_0075.JPG

Woah, sweet! And they remembered you, not like they have a blank slate? :D
Yeah, she did remember me :) She even mentioned my town. Interestingly, I timed traveled and I've seen her around the mall 4 days in a row now.

The first time capsule I buried has reappeared!
I'm going to see if talking to the villager who gave it to me does anything.

She opened the capsule up, took out the item (a shirt) and showed me a letter that had been in the capsule. She kept the shirt and gave me a furniture item.

Last edited:
I have now time traveled to December 11th, and not only is the sheep in my mall, but Spork too! He's another villager that used to live in my town. Perhaps old villagers visit your mall during the holiday season?
EDIT: didn't mean to post 3 images sorry -_-

Attachments

• HNI_0009.JPG
    HNI_0009.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 158
  • HNI_0008.JPG
    HNI_0008.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 179
  • HNI_0007.JPG
    HNI_0007.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited: