• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

That ostrich is glaring at Spork. Drama!
If you don't mind, could you get a closer up photo of that ostrich please? I can't decide if I like her or not.

That ostrich is glaring at Spork. Drama!
If you don't mind, could you get a closer up photo of that ostrich please? I can't decide if I like her or not.
Here you go. :) It's actually a guy.
HNI_0083.JPG

I was playing New Leaf today, and I spotted a villager that used to live in my town. I guess this confirms villagers can still visit us, even after they move out!

Pic:
View attachment 2261

really like this, kinda was annoyed how if you saw them in the city after they moved in CF they never mentioned you

I had my birthday today and I was met by a villager and invited to their house. She then gave me the present and we had a little party in her house. Three other villagers were there with party hats and dancing around to the music. It was cool, got a good present a cake hat. Pictures to follow when I upload them.

My pathway ate the silver slingshot (it's fine, I have six more of them >__>) I shot down and my character actually reacted to it!
Normally when the pathway eats the fruit that lands on it, there's no reaction.
I didn't get a picture. :c

My pathway ate the silver slingshot (it's fine, I have six more of them >__>) I shot down and my character actually reacted to it!
If you shot a present down into the river or the cliffs on the far sides of town, your character would react. It was funny the first time seeing this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggrm2GX33tU

Oooo, I'm not liking the sound of the pathways "eating" everything! I hope they can fix that for the worldwide release. I'm not sure why it can't handle a pattern and an item lying on top of it too...weird.

They usually bounce off unless there's another pattern or obstacle in the way. Do they not bounce off in this game?

They usually bounce off unless there's another pattern or obstacle in the way. Do they not bounce off in this game?

They do normally bounce off. I shot it down in a bad spot. :c I thought I was close enough to the edge of the path for it to go that way.

If you shot a present down into the river or the cliffs on the far sides of town, your character would react. It was funny the first time seeing this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggrm2GX33tU
That poor guy in the video. :c

I guess fruit isn't important enough for a reaction. :p
The balloons in NL only seem to give out balloon-themed furniture. I won't be too upset if I hit a regular balloon into the river.

Got the birthday pictures.
HNI_0032.JPGHNI_0036.JPGHNI_0037.JPGHNI_0039.JPG
Last part reads "Happy Birthday to me! I had a great birthday party!"

I was invited over to Brittany's house and she had decorated her house for the party. (This isn't what it usually looks like.)

You get to blow out the candles and they pop the party crackers. Then the characters start dancing around and you can speak to them. Once you walk out you get a victory pose and you're returned to your house.

I also got the usual letters in the post for your birthday. When you load up Shizue tells you happy birthday as it loads and each character will greet you with a happy birthday.

Back