• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oooo, I'm not liking the sound of the pathways "eating" everything! I hope they can fix that for the worldwide release. I'm not sure why it can't handle a pattern and an item lying on top of it too...weird.

this is the same in every game, why would they fix it for everyone else..?

Got the birthday pictures.
View attachment 2274View attachment 2275View attachment 2276View attachment 2277
Last part reads "Happy Birthday to me! I had a great birthday party!"

I was invited over to Brittany's house and she had decorated her house for the party. (This isn't what it usually looks like.)

You get to blow out the candles and they pop the party crackers. Then the characters start dancing around and you can speak to them. Once you walk out you get a victory pose and you're returned to your house.

I also got the usual letters in the post for your birthday. When you load up Shizue tells you happy birthday as it loads and each character will greet you with a happy birthday.

Each character? Like all your neighbors and such?

View attachment 2274View attachment 2275View attachment 2276View attachment 2277

I was invited over to Brittany's house and she had decorated her house for the party. (This isn't what it usually looks like.)

You get to blow out the candles and they pop the party crackers. Then the characters start dancing around and you can speak to them. Once you walk out you get a victory pose and you're returned to your house.

I also got the usual letters in the post for your birthday. When you load up Shizue tells you happy birthday as it loads and each character will greet you with a happy birthday.

Hehe
That makes me excited for my birthday when I actually have the game :3 that's really adorable

When I say each character will greet you, I mean that when you talk to the villager for the first time on your birthday they will tell you "happy birthday" as a greeting. The party only seemed to be three people. I got presents from the villagers that have lived in my town the longest. I don't think I've befriended the rest yet to get presents from them.

What an adorable addition. I'm guessing the party is hosted by your closest animal friends? Either way, I'm enjoying how New Leaf is even more sociable this time around.

Last edited:
My campsite has an igloo!
I'll post pictures a bit later.

HNI_0018-2.jpg

HNI_0019-3.jpg

HNI_0020-2.jpg

It never fails. Someone always has to blink in my photos. :c

Last edited:
My campsite has an igloo!
I'll post pictures a bit later.

HNI_0018-2.jpg

HNI_0019-3.jpg

HNI_0020-2.jpg

It never fails. Someone always has to blink in my photos. :c

Hahaha
I'm really glad to see that the igloos are back. Are there any sort of activities with the igloos?

Hahaha
I'm really glad to see that the igloos are back. Are there any sort of activities with the igloos?

No, they appear to only be a replacement for the tents. :c
The camper did the usual camper stuff and nothing new.

Mint is this after time travelling? I'm on 6th December and I've still not got full snow

HEY!

I found a list of all the new kk songs included in the game on this video. On Aircheck, Live, and even on a music box!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLduRsGwfIg
Is that really all of them? I guess I only need two more new songs then :eek:

I don't know if we knew this already, but when you have lots of weeds in your town, Sleepy will time you to pull all of them.
I managed to pull them all, except for one. The reward was a delicious pear.

Edit: Err, wrong pic x_x idk how to remove

Attachments

• HNI_0029.JPG
    HNI_0029.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 215
Mint is this after time travelling? I'm on 6th December and I've still not got full snow

I went forward a few days to get rid of the snowflakes clogging up my pocket space. You'll have snow on the ground next week (I'm not saying which day, so I won't ruin the surprise. :) )

Ah, thanks!

So if squares turn to hexagons, I wonder if that means circles turn to stars and triangles to squares... I guess I'll know soon enough, as more towns turn over to wintertime!

Back