• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Ah, thanks!

So if squares turn to hexagons, I wonder if that means circles turn to stars and triangles to squares... I guess I'll know soon enough, as more towns turn over to wintertime!

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Grass

This is for the other games obviously but most likely it will be the same in New Leaf.

ALSO, do certain community projects show up during a holiday season? And if so, do they vanish afterwards? And if you put some in your town, do they vanish too?

Last edited:
dexsuccess.gif
Dexter: SUCCESS!
HNI_0043-2.jpg

:D Finally.

Igloo at night:
HNI_0037-3.jpg

I also accidentally built two of the Mother Snowman (the one you give the snowflakes too), but I can only turn in the snowflakes to the first one I made.

Helpful tip: Travelling back in time (because I want to return to the correct day) will destroy all of the snowmen you've made. I went back one day and they all disappeared. :eek:

(Sorry if this isn't new information.)

So, I managed to obtain a silver watering can. I'm wondering if that tool has a extended radius compared to the standard one, like ACCF did. Since the game doesn't seem to include the red turnips, I believe it could be that improvement.

I watered a flower being surrounded by others to see if the radius is actually in effect. I'm yet to see this...

I really never noticed the grass shape change. I mean, I knew that there is round shaped grass, square shaped grass and triangle shaped grass, but I thought that it was just changed in the different versions of the game, like, for example, round shaped grass in City Folk.

But now I hope for round or square. Triangle looks so messy. :/

I never realised the grass changed either :blush:

Also I found out what the town laws do (sorry if not new info again)
Beautiful Town

Villagers can water plants.
the likelihood of villagers planting flowers increases.
Time travelling does not effect the towns environment.

Morning Town

The villagers of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The town wakes up (villagers and shops) 3 hours earlier

Town that Never sleeps

The villages of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The town goes to sleep (villagers and shops) 3 hours later

Rich town

Prices rise, but selling price rises also.
The prices go up by 20%
The medals obtained in the island increases.

I figured out what is the actual purpose of the silver watering can. I brought this up from another forum I regularly check...

Okay, I noticed that my four flowers that surround where I watered are wet as well. My silver watering can has the radius, as shown below.

Z X Z
X o X
Z X Z

"o" is where I watered
"X" are the affected flowers that surrounds "o"

oh I can't wait~ This game seems very cool, like the new things as well and the using points thing~
:3 there are a few things I'm kinda disappointed about though, still can't choose to be an animal... only human xD
I know most don't mind this probably but it would be so awesome! lol I like where you can be a creature or some kind of animal~ it's what I like most about some games too, not only that but mini games and art related designs you can make~

I'm super happy that you can make more designs for clothing, wear different bottoms like paints or shorts probably~ I heard a bit about that being one of the new updates on this game New Leaf~

Bingo with a snowman:
HNI_0070-1.jpg

HNI_0069-2.jpg

You get one number each day and there's a free space in the middle.
You also get a bingo card that goes into your pocket.

Random Villager pics:
HNI_0064-1.jpg

HNI_0072-1.jpg

The snowman won't let my other character play Bingo with it. I guess they both need their own snowman. :c

That log seat is one of the best things I've seen so far. Simple pleasures, huh? It will fit perfectly with how I hope my town will look ^_^

That log seat is awesome. And bingo looks fun. Not a fan of bingo in real life but it should be fun with Mr.Snowman.

HNI_0025.JPG

I managed to get a real painting from Redd. You have to chose from four artworks and you have to read carefully what the guy says. It's similar to the previous times where if he says something too excitedly it's an obvious fake. I found it a bit hard to tell since my Japanese isn't that great but I guess if you can't read at all it would be impossible. I think I just got lucky to be honest.

Now that I had one item at least in each exhibition I came back into the main hall of the museum and Blathers was awake and thinking. He then asked the Mayor if we could develop the museum more. After that the option for the second floor is now in my Mayor's planning section.

I'm currently building but it's 298,000bells so it might be a while.

Has anyone tried to plant bell trees this game? :p

The only way to get the golden shovel at this point is to time travel. You have to buy 50 fertilizers to get the golden shovel and those can't be bought until Nooks and the Garden store combine. Until I get it, I'm not going to try planting any bells.

This random villager appeared while I was at my "part-time job":
HNI_0075-1.jpg

I have seen this villager once, in a dream town and I don't have any campers today. I messed up their coffee really bad too. :s

The only way to get the golden shovel at this point is to time travel. You have to buy 50 fertilizers to get the golden shovel and those can't be bought until Nooks and the Garden store combine. Until I get it, I'm not going to try planting any bells.

This random villager appeared while I was at my "part-time job":
HNI_0075-1.jpg

I have seen this villager once, in a dream town and I don't have any campers today. I messed up their coffee really bad too. :s

which one? the koala? I have him in my town xD

Back