• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Ah, so Melba is his name! I wouldn't mind having him in my town. :)

I'm still not sure why he showed up in the cafe. I didn't see him anywhere else in my town or in the mall.

Ah, so Melba is his name! I wouldn't mind having him in my town. :)

I'm still not sure why he showed up in the cafe. I didn't see him anywhere else in my town or in the mall.

Lol Melba is a girl. And maybe she is in one of your friends towns? Just a suggestion. I think it would be more interesting if it were random animals visiting though.

Lol Melba is a girl. And maybe she is in one of your friends towns? Just a suggestion. I think it would be more interesting if it were random animals visiting though.
Oops. :p
She's not in any of my friend's towns. I've only seen her once in a dream town.

View attachment 2309

I managed to get a real painting from Redd. You have to chose from four artworks and you have to read carefully what the guy says. It's similar to the previous times where if he says something too excitedly it's an obvious fake. I found it a bit hard to tell since my Japanese isn't that great but I guess if you can't read at all it would be impossible. I think I just got lucky to be honest.

Now that I had one item at least in each exhibition I came back into the main hall of the museum and Blathers was awake and thinking. He then asked the Mayor if we could develop the museum more. After that the option for the second floor is now in my Mayor's planning section.

I'm currently building but it's 298,000bells so it might be a while.
What hat is that? o_O

Melba! my love, why did you leave me :(

I would LOVE to have melba in my town for new leaf, it would make my game amazing, i would'nt mind Biskit and Aurora either!;)

What hat is that? o_O

That's the devil hat. It's pretty cool. I'm not sure of the exact name I'll need to check.
HNI_0069.JPG

Here's a front view of it.

Eh? I thought it's a ladybug helmet... And I was pretty certain it is.

By the way, I just made a Mama Snowman (head bigger than body) and she seems to ask me to create two more snowman types. Can't give snowflakes to her at that moment, though. I already made Papa Snowman (head and body are exact same size).

That helm is awesome!

Found these on a Blog I follow.
tumblr_meqijjuJdc1rgnnwmo1_500.png

Spoiler'd for massive cleavage/possible inappropriate.
tumblr_mennbzzkaz1rixycgo1_400.jpg

Kinda hilarious, tbh.

Here's something I hadn't seen yet:
Turtles.
(I'm not sure if they're an actual fish, or part of just a game though)

tumblr_mes10cAJmQ1rmz7jqo1_500.png

Last edited:
turtles were not in the original except for Tortimer.

New DLC is coming out tomorrow, looks like it's a Yule Log.
hghf.png

More DLC? Awesome. :3
I didn't think there would be anymore this month.

Got mine! It's delivered in a letter the same way the turkey was.

Last edited:
That helm is awesome!

Found these on a Blog I follow.
tumblr_meqijjuJdc1rgnnwmo1_500.png

Spoiler'd for massive cleavage/possible inappropriate.
tumblr_mennbzzkaz1rixycgo1_400.jpg

Kinda hilarious, tbh.

Here's something I hadn't seen yet:
Turtles.
(I'm not sure if they're an actual fish, or part of just a game though)

tumblr_mes10cAJmQ1rmz7jqo1_500.png

the turtle is a new fish and isn't just minigame exclusive

turtles were not in the original except for Tortimer.

New DLC is coming out tomorrow, looks like it's a Yule Log.
hghf.png

Ehh, don't really like it but w/e

I have a question. It may have been answered already but Im not sure. Okay so when you build something, example being the cafe, when you finish paying it off, do you have to wait one day for the ceremony or can you do it all in one day?

Back