• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I have a question. It may have been answered already but Im not sure. Okay so when you build something, example being the cafe, when you finish paying it off, do you have to wait one day for the ceremony or can you do it all in one day?

Once you've paid off the project you have to wait until the next day to do the ceremony, because you won't see the completed project until the next day.

I have been searching but couldn't find the answer I was looking for so...

Does anyone know if you can leave a message or something when you visit a dreamtown?
Like on the bulletin board or maybe send them a letter?

It would be nice if you could let people know you've visited their town.
I would love to know if someone visited my town trough the dream mansion.

I have been searching but couldn't find the answer I was looking for so...

Does anyone know if you can leave a message or something when you visit a dreamtown?
Like on the bulletin board or maybe send them a letter?

It would be nice if you could let people know you've visited their town.
I would love to know if someone visited my town trough the dream mansion.

Idk for sure but most likely not since it's a dream. You can completely destroy someone's town and it won't be affected at all. Because it's a dream.

Has anyone unlocked the store blocked by the dumpster in the mall? If so, what is it?

It's supposedly Katrina's store. Until i see footage though, I'm in denial and hoping it's something else. In my opinion, it's stupid for her to show up town in her tent and then for her to upgrade to a full on store. Especially since her services are usually useless to me.

The only way to get the golden shovel at this point is to time travel. You have to buy 50 fertilizers to get the golden shovel and those can't be bought until Nooks and the Garden store combine. Until I get it, I'm not going to try planting any bells.

This random villager appeared while I was at my "part-time job":
HNI_0075-1.jpg

I have seen this villager once, in a dream town and I don't have any campers today. I messed up their coffee really bad too. :s

I think it's kind of funny that you have a Kangaroo and a Koala in the cafe at the same time! It's coincidence, I know, but it's an Australian animal party!

tumblr_mea1tymxhH1rghr2go4_250.jpg

I've been searching for a while now and haven't been able to find out yet, but does anyone know the furniture series this sofa on the left belongs to? It's not the greatest pic but I keep seeing it everywhere and really like it. :p

Here it is in another screenshot to the right... it looks like it's been redesigned at R. Parker's to a pink color.

tumblr_mea1tymxhH1rghr2go7_400.jpg

It's nice to see a player with furniture from that set. The redesigned sofa looks great. :D
Other than that picture you posted, the only time I had seen furniture from that set was in the houses of villagers, and so I can't tell you anything about the set because of that. :c I want the entire set too.

I hope someone else knows more about the set.

Whoa!! Nice furniture!! I haven't seen that myself yet!! :O Also - sorry if this was answered - any ideas on the stick lights? Are they just a light to hold when you walk around with no actual purpose aside from that? xD Just curious. I have two of them.

On the Japanese wiki that I'm using, it says it's called Rococo theme. I also discovered from this wiki that you get your coffee shop uniform after doing it 28 times.

Whoa!! Nice furniture!! I haven't seen that myself yet!! :O Also - sorry if this was answered - any ideas on the stick lights? Are they just a light to hold when you walk around with no actual purpose aside from that? xD Just curious. I have two of them.
Yeah, they seem to be only for holding. One the 21st, Shizue will give you a special blue light stick.

everything just seems so exciting :3 I love the games too~ gives you more to do,
lots of people must of suggested mini games! That makes me happy knowing that.

Awwww! I can't wait to buy New Leaf! lol

It's nice to see a player with furniture from that set. The redesigned sofa looks great. :D
Other than that picture you posted, the only time I had seen furniture from that set was in the houses of villagers, and so I can't tell you anything about the set because of that. :c I want the entire set too.

I hope someone else knows more about the set.

It's a Series, not a Set. I got the Rococo Wardrobe and the Rococo Table from Ohoshisama (a.k.a. Wishy the Star).

Idk for sure but most likely not since it's a dream. You can completely destroy someone's town and it won't be affected at all. Because it's a dream.

Yeah come to think if it, would be weird if you could leave a message when it's only just a dream.

Still it would be nice to know if and when people visited your town.

I think Mint (or maybe someone else) said a while ago that when her town was visited through a dream by someone else, that person and their town was mentioned by villagers and then she was able to go look them up and her dream mansion and visit their town.
So while you might not be able to leave messages (that could have a bad result anyway if people decide to be mean with it...) you'll at least know who visited your town.
I could be wrong though.

I think Mint (or maybe someone else) said a while ago that when her town was visited through a dream by someone else, that person and their town was mentioned by villagers and then she was able to go look them up and her dream mansion and visit their town.
So while you might not be able to leave messages (that could have a bad result anyway if people decide to be mean with it...) you'll at least know who visited your town.
I could be wrong though.
You're not wrong. :)

View attachment 2313

I've been searching for a while now and haven't been able to find out yet, but does anyone know the furniture series this sofa on the left belongs to? It's not the greatest pic but I keep seeing it everywhere and really like it. :p

Here it is in another screenshot to the right... it looks like it's been redesigned at R. Parker's to a pink color.

View attachment 2314

Not that anyone cares but I am also a major fan of this furniture series

Back