• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh thanks, finally I know it's Rococo now xD. This will be my new favorite. Here's a pic of some more pieces from the series *drool*

Furyl%27s_house.jpg

This is probably why Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies; the Beast's castle and furniture features the Rococo style from the 1700s. Is the pillar wallpaper from the previous pictures I posted part of this series?

beautybeast4.jpg
tumblr_mdhkmnOGmd1qh07zyo4_250.jpg

Not that anyone cares but I am also a major fan of this furniture series
*high fives* :p

Last edited:
Kid Cat asked me for Delicious fruit. In return for giving him a Delicious Orange, he gave me a Rococo Wall Lamp.

The Rococo furniture *is* gorgeous. I've seen a wall that is different to the one shown in that pic and more like the Beauty and the Beast pic shown. I'll probably never see it again now to post it!

turtles were not in the original except for Tortimer.

New DLC is coming out tomorrow, looks like it's a Yule Log.
hghf.png

Okay I hope someone has an answer for me..
Didn't received any letter YET, but i never got a letter with the turkey either.
Do I have to something first? :eek:

Oh yes, about the snowman, when you roll snowballs a diffrent size, will you get another "kind" of snowman?

Oh thanks, finally I know it's Rococo now xD. This will be my new favorite. Here's a pic of some more pieces from the series *drool*

Furyl%27s_house.jpg

This is probably why Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies; the Beast's castle and furniture features the Rococo style from the 1700s. Is the pillar wallpaper from the previous pictures I posted part of this series?

beautybeast4.jpg
tumblr_mdhkmnOGmd1qh07zyo4_250.jpg

*high fives* :p

yaay *hi fives back* :p

Didn't received any letter YET, but i never got a letter with the turkey either.

Oh yes, about the snowman, when you roll snowballs a diffrent size, will you get another "kind" of snowman?

You don't get a letter silly. You have to go to the post office and ask Pelly for it.

Do you think they might have "Auld Lang Syne" playing at New Year's in Europe/American versions of the game?

They had it in the gamecube version and there's a lot of things coming back from the gamecube version. Not only that but they seem to making an effort to include region specific celebrations in the game.

I really hope they do, it doesn't feel like New Years unless Auld Lang Syne is playing in the background.

1) You must have SpotPass enabled/turned "ON" for your 3DS.
2) You must have SpotPass enabled/turned "ON" in-game.
3) You must have your 3DS wireless communication enabled/turned "ON."
4) You must have a hotspot within reach of your 3DS.

For the first, you need to use the systems menu. Try to mimic the steps on an English-language 3DS. Do you or a friend have one that you can use as a model?

For the second, the in-game SpotPass "toggle" is available when you load your game. After you first press the "A" button, you are presented with two options. The first option is a "Continue," the one you normally press to load the game. The second option is the SpotPass "toggle." After you choose this second option (itsu no ma ni tsuushin), you are asked what you want to do. The responses to this question depend on whether SpotPass is currently "ON" or "OFF." The first response is always "keep things the same." The second response is "uketoranakusuru" if SpotPass is currently "ON" (so you shouldn't choose it) and "uketoruyounisuru" if SpotPass is currently "OFF" (so you should choose it).

For the third, the switch is on the right side of your 3DS.

Lastly, you need to take care of the fourth on your own.

Leave your 3DS in Sleep Mode.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I heard you could change your furniture design or something like that... is that true? :O

You can put your designs on your furniture. Kaizo, the blue alpaca does this for you.

tumblr_mev4ehmR6c1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

Question for people with the game. Can you not put patterns in front of buildings/houses because I been seeing this a lot.

Better example:
tumblr_meuq9pVmG81rl5hgxo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
There are certain spots you can't drop a tile on that. The front of a building almost always suffered from that quirk. It's been there since the days of Animal Crossing: Wild World.

I personally don't want to put down any tiles. So that's fine by me. I sort of like the natural look.

HNI_0001.JPG
This is sort of cool. I managed to get Pate to copy my move. I got the timing right and this photo looks awesome! It seems to work best with the spin. I've yet to unlock any more funky moves, so far it's just emotions which no-one has copied.

I talked to Gulliver and I have so far got two items from him. He gave me a quiz and the next day he gave me an item relating to the quiz question.
HNI_0093.JPG
Eiffel tower, seen in the background. I might take another shot if anyone's interested.
I got asked, what country's language is this, "Comment allez vous?"

HNI_0090.JPG
The Little Mermaid statue.
I was asked, "What country has a little mermaid statue?"

Good thing is you can buy these items so if you visit on the Street Pass another person's house you will be able to buy their Landmark statues.

I have a Q

Ok. so you want the gingerbread themed house so you buy all the parts at Nooks, then a few weeks after you decide you want the mermaid exterior, so you buy them all. Then after a few months you decide you want the gingerbread exterior back again, do you have to buy the whole series again or does it get put in storage so you can just switch it out?

I have a Q

Ok. so you want the gingerbread themed house so you buy all the parts at Nooks, then a few weeks after you decide you want the mermaid exterior, so you buy them all. Then after a few months you decide you want the gingerbread exterior back again, do you have to buy the whole series again or does it get put in storage so you can just switch it out?

As an addition to his question:
is there a catalog of some sort for exteriors?

If anyone with the game has access to it yet, could you post a picture of a custom train station if you have one?

pretty interested to see different ones of those.

also, not sure if it was confirmed yet or not, but villager pictures.

fCafm.jpg

Last edited:
I think Mint (or maybe someone else) said a while ago that when her town was visited through a dream by someone else, that person and their town was mentioned by villagers and then she was able to go look them up and her dream mansion and visit their town.
So while you might not be able to leave messages (that could have a bad result anyway if people decide to be mean with it...) you'll at least know who visited your town.
I could be wrong though.

You're not wrong. :)

Oh that's great! Thanks ;)

Back