• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Do we know how to get the villager's pictures this time?

Just by being nice to them, doing what they ask, sending them letters, etc. Also, I think they mail them to you this time. Which I don't like that but whatever.

Anyways, not very big news but look what i found:
tumblr_mex4eyor8V1rghr2go5_400.jpg
They made new froggy chairs. This is my favorite chair :3

its funny, the last month i stopped visiting this site because i don't want to get tired of animal crossing. but it seems i cant stay away!

FROGGY chairs!! Oh my GOSH! I love them!! <3 Thank you for posting that!! I wonder, is there a letter "trick" like there was previously? I mean, by adding certain words into a letter, even if they don't make sense to us, will that work to befriend them and get gifts/pictures? Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? It's been so long since I played, I can't even remember which AC that was...

Just by being nice to them, doing what they ask, sending them letters, etc. Also, I think they mail them to you this time. Which I don't like that but whatever.

View attachment 2327

View attachment 2327

are you sure those weren't jsut taken to the blue alpaca to be recolored?

I know it'll be a while until we know the answer, but I wonder if changing colors effects feng shui or how many points are earned in the HRA, etc.

So, people with the game... Have any of you gotten an Igloo in your town yet? I'm looking for more information like if the villagers in them still have a game for items and stuff.

As soon as the snow was on the ground my campsite turned into an igloo.

HNI_0086.JPG
I've just got an inside pic though. The camper will have a big pot of stew in the centre.

So, people with the game... Have any of you gotten an Igloo in your town yet? I'm looking for more information like if the villagers in them still have a game for items and stuff.

Yes, I posted some pictures a few pages back and I have re-posted them below.
The villagers will play games with you for items, but they do that when in the regular tent too.

HNI_0018-2.jpg

HNI_0019-3.jpg

HNI_0020-2.jpg

HNI_0037-3.jpg

I still can't get over how great the igloo looks at night

here's another style of bridge (i havent seen it so assuming no one else has either)

1353696231.jpg

Last edited:
It is just me, or I did managed to get Anchovy in my town after talking to him a lot and have played a game of "Rocks, Papers, Scissors" from his tent/igloo?

Few days after I saw him in his tent, he is the latest villager to ever move in my town. He even recognized me the last time I went to his tent.

I still can't get over how great the igloo looks at night

here's another style of bridge (i havent seen it so assuming no one else has either)

1353696231.jpg

Oh! I have this bridge as an option in my town - as well as a red brick bridge - but I want more options before I build my third one XD

So far the red brick bridge has been my favorite one that I've seen. Though that modern looking(?) bridge would be good for a town with road patterns placed around.

Back