• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

It's so pretty. :eek: It looks like it is the DLC received from Pelly, so it will be orderable.

The DLC gift that Pete gives out is never orderable.

The Kagamimochi is apparently orderable, and that was given out by Pete. I do wish that they'd patch it to make all DLC orderable.

I think the upcoming DLC looks way too cool.
The "Aurora screen" delivering this Friday, the first in Japan. JEALOUS.
BBrJcZSCMAAom2w.jpg:large

Looks kinda weird :/

I really like that idea. If it is orderable, I could make invisible walls with em as well. :p

Depends on how it arrives. If it's from the post office, then it's more than likely to be orderable. If it's from nintendo and pete delivers it, then it isn't.

I love that aurora screen! It's so soothing, and since we can't see the aurora all the time outside, it will be nice to have a "permanent" one in our houses. I'm sure it has animation, it must.

I love that aurora screen! It's so soothing, and since we can't see the aurora all the time outside, it will be nice to have a "permanent" one in our houses. I'm sure it has animation, it must.

I agree with it being a soothing addition to my home. I really hope it has a slow and smooth animation. I'll let you guys know on Friday. :p

I have created a seperate thread for this, but I figured I would post this here as well since this is a thread for AC:NL Information and is a heavily visited thread.

I have been asking around about this for awhile, but does anyone know of a place to go to get a full list (preferably with pictures for each item) besides the Japanese Wiki?

I love that wiki, but on this, it doesn't have pictures for every item and I'd very much like to get a full picture of what is available.

Thank you to all who reply.

I've been away from the forums and haven't played my Animal crossing Jump out in a couple months as well. Just recently I remembered that I am still waiting for this game to come out in NA. My question is, have I missed any release details? Or is it still set for Early/first half 2013?

I have created a seperate thread for this, but I figured I would post this here as well since this is a thread for AC:NL Information and is a heavily visited thread.

I have been asking around about this for awhile, but does anyone know of a place to go to get a full list (preferably with pictures for each item) besides the Japanese Wiki?

I love that wiki, but on this, it doesn't have pictures for every item and I'd very much like to get a full picture of what is available.

Thank you to all who reply.

Complete list, but no images:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs/65825

Tired waiting a minute or so to reach in the island alone? Well, just tap on the screen a several times and it will immediately skip to the hut. The same can be done while leaving.

I accidentally discovered it lately, so I bet that this wasn't already told. Or it was?

Tired waiting a minute or so to reach in the island alone? Well, just tap on the screen a several times and it will immediately skip to the hut. The same can be done while leaving.

I accidentally discovered it lately, so I bet that this wasn't already told. Or it was?

wow that could actually be quite useful than just having to sit through his song every goddamn time
can it be used on wifi? idk how it would work on wifi tho

Back