• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

The only reason I would make another character would be for pattern storage, but I'm hoping I won't feel the need for that. I never liked it when animals would make requests for me to tell the other character something because I don't always want to play on that other character.

I'll probably have one character. I have no siblings to use the game, and I normally don't make other characters.

I usually only make one person, but since each character has their own house I'll do more than one as I play. I just like having more than once house to decorate and such. Much better than the whole Wild World situation :D

Same, I think I'll only have one character. I might make another one, depending on if I want another house or not.

Which ones are rare and which ones aren't? I've only seen a couple of them.. so I probably don't even know what all of them look like.

(Personally I think they all look pretty bad.. I hate full body swimwear. D: )

Which ones are rare and which ones aren't? I've only seen a couple of them.. so I probably don't even know what all of them look like.

(Personally I think they all look pretty bad.. I hate full body swimwear. D: )

Well the 'rare' ones I know of are the pink one with the palm tree, the red and white striped, the red and back type one(this is one is okay), and the full blue one with a dolphin just under the neck(this one is okay too).

I personally really like the green and black and the full red one with I think ther eis black on the sides which both are apparently very common.

I remember seeing a pink one that I really liked.

But those two you described that you really like sound a lot nicer!

Where is everyone buying NL? I thought about GameStop but when will I get it?

I considered GameStop, but then I felt like it might be better to support a local game shop, so when it's closer to release I'm going to try and get in contact with some nearby game shops to see if they'll be carrying it at release. If they're not, then I'll go with GameStop.

I like the red and black marine suit the best. Is there any difference between them like the speed you can go or is it just different colour.

Back