• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

For my first character I am going to have face 3 and for my second character i am going to have face 1

I'm currently debating between girl faces 1 and 8
I'll probably go with 1 though.
Face 8 would probably be fine if the pupils weren't off to the side or if they were a bit larger... I'm not sure :I
First day that I have the game I just might play around with that face to see how I like it and then decide xD
it might look better with colored eyes.... I just dont know D: I haven't seen enough pictures with it to know

Where is everyone buying NL? I thought about GameStop but when will I get it?
I'm getting mine at JB Hi-Fi - pretty sure it's Australia only - it's a department store and a warehouse so they buy in bulk and sell everything for like $20 less

Either face #1, or #3 for boy. Face #1 for girl

I'm currently debating between girl faces 1 and 8
I'll probably go with 1 though.
Face 8 would probably be fine if the pupils weren't off to the side or if they were a bit larger... I'm not sure :I
First day that I have the game I just might play around with that face to see how I like it and then decide xD
it might look better with colored eyes.... I just dont know D: I haven't seen enough pictures with it to know
I don't know why I quoted this and too lazy to remove it sry

I'm getting mine at JB Hi-Fi - pretty sure it's Australia only - it's a department store and a warehouse so they buy in bulk and sell everything for like $20 less

JB Hi-Fi is in NZ too :) I'm getting mine at EB Games, have it preordered.

I'm getting my Aussie version from EB cause my closest JB is 30 minutes away.. I have ordered the Japanese version and console too though which I hope comes next week.

I always had face 1 in Wild World, so this will feel like my old character has finally grown up to be a little taller!;)

When Katrina open her store in the mall, she'll offer you a hat for 10,000 bells which seems to appear to be something like a 'Tingle' had from The Legend of Zelda;

tumblr_mjkip4NSO71rl2701o2_400.jpg

Apparently at night, there will be a little owl on the bulletin board instead of the canary

Back