• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I DEMAND OFFICER COPPER MERCHANDISE.

Give it all to meeeeeee xD

91R4o34X%2BoL._SL1500_.jpg

It was a thing for Wild World!

Sorry if this has been addressed and Im not aware but on the first page that "The most important link you need to know everything about new leaf" what happend to that? I really liked the info there and now I dont know wehre to find it!

Yeah Jake your blog is awesome I have it bookmarked and everything. It's really informative!

Good. so you should :)

Anyway I know I've been pretty slack lately but around mid-April most of the guides should be posted (I plan on having them all out by June 1st June 8th at latest)

Is there maybe an English version for the official website? I don't speak or read Japanese, so I can't do anything on there. Thanks for any replies! :)

Villagers will sometimes give you their time capsules and ask you to bury it for them and then dig them up on a certain date. When you do, you need to return it back to the animal and they'll reward you.

Sorry if this is old news, but Lin&Ko's new 2hr special video featured this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XeNqZrCaus

It was covered within the first 10 minutes of the video. I honestly can't wait for this game. ; u;

Back