• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

h9u4ORh.jpg

Tis why people shouldn't just use the first letters of each word in a games title to refer to it.

...On top of it being a lazy practice. >.>

Tis why people shouldn't just use the first letters of each word in a games title to refer to it.

...On top of it being a lazy practice. >.>

It's not really a problem if the game you're talking about is established in context, though.
Like, it's pretty obvious in the sentence "there are some brutal kills in AC" that I'm not talking about Animal Crossing, haha.

I run in to that problem a lot with Gears of War and God of War, though. I'm a Gears of War fan but I've never played a God of War Game. Sometimes when I say "GoW" people think I'm talking about God of War instead, so I've learned to either type out Gears of War fully or shorten it to "Gears."

I would shorten Assassin's Creed to Creed and Animal Crossing to AC.
I don't play Assassin's Creed but I do play Animal Crossing so most of my friends know which I am talking about when I say AC.

OKAY I need someone's help.

Question: How many villagers total will there be in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I don't mean how many in your village. I mean how many TOTAL.
I'm trying to check and see if I have all the villager pictures and I need the final number to make sure my collection is complete.

Interesting. I just saved all the scanned files, counted the villagers on each by elimination, then wrote the total down. I got 327. That means I'm missing 6? Also I only have 106 'close up' pictures of villagers. *sigh* The rest are low quality full page scans.
*rubs chin* I'll just keep looking I suppose.

333, really? That seems like such a high number...
That many isn't on the wiki page... or is it? :confused:

HNI_0058_zpsdbab6781.jpg

Villagers throw a birthday bash for you and give you a gift as well.

They also have you "Make a Wish" and then "Blow out the candles"

Back