• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

HNI_0058_zpsdbab6781.jpg

Villagers throw a birthday bash for you and give you a gift as well.

They also have you "Make a Wish" and then "Blow out the candles"

What's the duck called??

Quick question: It's about the FC... so is the FC just your 3DS code and town name?
I know it's stupid but I'm trying to remember if it's the same or different.

Wait you can stack fruit.

wat.

nobody told me this.

this is amazing.

Indeed! :D
Here's a thought, an entire pocket full of Perfect fruit baskets (fruit stacks to 9) can go for 432k bells as Perfect fruit goes for 3k a piece when it's foreign to a town.

Last edited:
Finally got around to playing more. Been busy these days. :/

But hey the 7/11 ATM DLC works just like a regular ATM. So, that's nice. I kind of wanted it to function differently, like nooks furniture order machine. Oh well.

Finally got around to playing more. Been busy these days. :/

But hey the 7/11 ATM DLC works just like a regular ATM. So, that's nice. I kind of wanted it to function differently, like nooks furniture order machine. Oh well.

I'm still really curious if the US game will be able to get Japanese DLC that requires physically going somewhere, like the 7-11 DLC did. If they release another set of 7-11 stuff (or something similar) once I get my game, I'm going to try it.

Birthdays are celebrated at another animals house, not your own house ^^ you then get to take the cake home

I'm glad my birthday is well after the release date. Nintendo seem to have really put an effort into the day and I'm looking forward to seeing it haha

My birthday is august 8th, so i won't have to wait that long! :D
In the previous games i always loved to get presents from all of my villagers. and this time, it's even better.
So i'm pumped!

I have a question about the town law -- do you get to choose right at the beginning what you want, or do you have to wait and pay for it? I saw that you pay 20,000 bells to change it -- but haven't seen anyone say if it starts out on anything specific.

Back