• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I have a question about the town law -- do you get to choose right at the beginning what you want, or do you have to wait and pay for it? I saw that you pay 20,000 bells to change it -- but haven't seen anyone say if it starts out on anything specific.

you can choose when you get 100 mayor points for free then you can change it after for 20k but the change takes place the next day

Thanks. I'm glad to know I won't have to prepare my house for my virtual birthday :D

Btw do we know now how many characters we have for our town name ?
This french screenshots shows 8
scr_04_01.jpg

Last edited:
I think that's just an animal visiting another. I highly doubt they actually sleep over lol

Can you actually write back to Mom in this game? I've asked multiple times and heard rumors but I've never actually gotten an answer.

Thanks. :)

If you can, then I have no idea how. When you go to the post office, you only have the options to mail letters to someone in your town or your future self.

Is it possible to plant trees and flowers around the shopping mall area? The part with the bench is usually really void of trees and flowers, bushes, etc.

Thank you very much for sharing this! It's nice to see all the skirts :>
May I ask you if you have any more scans of the guide? I'd love to see them.

No prob! I can take more pictures if there's something specific you want to see.

I have another question. Are there any rules as to what to expand first with the house? Do i need to increase the m^2 size of the rooms before i add more rooms? Or can i have a house with all rooms but with small m^2 sizes of the rooms?

You can expand or not exapand the house however you please this time around.

I heard that the main room had to be fully expanded and then the upstairs had to be built. After that you could expand any where you wanted. I'm pleased to hear that's not the case Loviechu :)

I heard that the main room had to be fully expanded and then the upstairs had to be built. After that you could expand any where you wanted. I'm pleased to hear that's not the case Loviechu :)

Yeah, because i have this strange idea of adding ustairs and two rooms downstairs without expanding the size of the rooms themselves. Kind of makes a cozy house.

Actually, this is true. The main floor must be fully expanded and the upstairs must be built before you can build the other rooms.

The male, orange, Pig villager's name has been confirmed. His name is Kevin. Probably comes from actor Kevin Bacon, thus "bacon" being derived from pigs. It's a stretch, but what other pig reference is there for "Kevin?" lol

The male, orange, Pig villager's name has been confirmed. His name is Kevin. Probably comes from actor Kevin Bacon, thus "bacon" being derived from pigs. It's a stretch, but what other pig reference is there for "Kevin?" lol
Not everything has to be a reference, but thanks for the name info.

Back