• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Maybe someone else already asked this question, but in the videos on the Internet I see on the touch screen a map (or the inventory etc.). Is it possible to switch the top screen to the touch screen, so you can see the sky (like WW?)

Maybe someone else already asked this question, but in the videos on the Internet I see on the touch screen a map (or the inventory etc.). Is it possible to switch the top screen to the touch screen, so you can see the sky (like WW?)

no not possible

Wow, all these name changes. I remember I had the orange hamster in my village her Japanese name is Shanty. It made me think of Shanty town so I think it's a good change.

Also a looong time ago I remember someone asking about the time capsules that you bury for the villagers. It gets dug up one month later, but someone wondered what would happen if that villager moves away before it reappears.
I recently got a letter from my moved villager. He told me that it was time for his time capsule to be found and that I should go ahead and dig it up and take the present. So yay! Free shirt for me!

I'm also finding that villagers that have moved out are coming back to shop in my mall area. I have Brittany and Anchovy coming back to see me.

New Red-maned Lion village = Rory
Charmy/Green Female Bear villager = Charlise
White female hamster villager = Flurry
Yellow/Blue New Eagle villager = Keaton
New black rabbit male villager = Cole

There is a new villager coming up named "Tex" but it's unknown as to who that is yet.

Last edited:
Anybody knows somebody who upload 3D screenshots from the English game ?
I know a few that does back in late 2012, but those screen was bad quality :(

Bolt became Tex? Aw. :c I don't like most of the English names for the new villagers, but I'll get used to them.

Does anyone know about the "Cardboard Box" series? It's shown in this video...

Does anyone know about the "Cardboard Box" series? It's shown in this video...
It would be nice if you posted the timestamp at which it appeared.

Kamomi is now named Molly.
tumblr_mmca5zsh2q1qzp9weo2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back