• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Apparently the new female pink Alligator is named Gayle, but that's from the Wiki so I don't know what the original source is on that. Also spotted on the the Wiki, the pink deer villager with yellow hair is named Fuchsia, and the purple deer villager is named Deirdre.

Last edited:
Natalie is Deirdre?
;____; There was nothing wrong with the name Natalie.

Apparently the new female pink Alligator is named Gayle, but that's from the Wiki so I don't know what the original source is on that. Also spotted on the the Wiki, the pink deer villager with yellow hair is named Fuchsia, and the purple deer villager is named Deirdre.

Deirdre is an awesome name yaaaaaaay! I'm glad her name's not Natalie anymore. >_> I had a friend named Natalie once. ...once.

She will always be Natalie to me. :c
I've never come across the name Deirdre until now and didn't even know how to pronounce it. I thought it was French, but it's not. Thanks for the pronunciation guide! :)

I've never come across the name Deirdre until now and didn't even know how to pronounce it. I thought it was French, but it's not. Thanks for the pronunciation guide! :)

I know someone named Dierdre. As far as I know, it's a very uncommon name though. I like the pun c:

Unrelated, but do we have a name for that black hamster yet? I really like him.

Hamuji?
I don't know, but I hope his name is a cute, but oddly funny name. I kind of hope it's one that's like ...not fitting for him lol
Like Joe or something

It appears at the 1:00 minute mark.
Sorry, I didn't have the time to watch the whole video- which lead me to skipping through to find the item set.
I believe the cardboard box series can only be obtained through Re-Tail when certain villager types put them up for sale; much like the Messy/Sloppy series.

I've never come across the name Deirdre until now and didn't even know how to pronounce it.

Even though it's a very uncommon name, lots of people here in the UK know how to pronounce Deirdre because there's a famous soap character with that name. However, there are actually two pronunciations, I discovered a few years back. In the UK it's pronounced DEER-DREE, but in the US (if Desperate Housewives is to be believed!) it's DEER-DRUH.

So purple kangaroo villager Sylvia retains her name as "Sylvia" (except I think previously it was Silvia.)

And the new female orange chicken villager's name is.....Broffina!? Is there a reference or pun that I am not getting here?

Also, appears as though Hamsuke's name is Hamlet, and the pink ostrich/flamingo villager is named Flora.

Last edited:
So purple kangaroo villager Sylvia retains her name as "Sylvia" (except I think previously it was Silvia.)

And the new female orange chicken villager's name is.....Broffina!? Is there a reference or pun that I am not getting here?

Also, appears as though Hamsuke's name is Hamlet, and the pink ostrich/flamingo villager is named Flora.
Flora and Hamlet are great names. :D
Cassandra is now Broffina? o_O Interesting... If there is a pun in that one, I don't get it either.

Broffina.. Hmm.. Maybe it's a pun on how she looks? Her house design tastes? I guess we will have to wait. Her catch phrase will most definitely be "Brofist" if I have her in my town though lol

Hamlet, it fits him because it just SOUNDS like a lazy name, and isn't he a lazy villager? XD

Broffina.. Hmm.. Maybe it's a pun on how she looks? Her house design tastes? I guess we will have to wait. Her catch phrase will most definitely be "Brofist" if I have her in my town though lol

Hamlet, it fits him because it just SOUNDS like a lazy name, and isn't he a lazy villager? XD
Hamlet is a jock. :)

Broffina has some of the gorgeous furniture in her house. Maybe Broffina is supposed to sound posh?

He's a jock? o_O but he looks so.. Lazy o.e
Hmm... So her name went from Cassandra -> Broffina... And she has Georgeous furniture? Do you know what her catchphrase is?

I thought Hamuji/Hamlet was a cranky villager? Which would fit, because the original Hamlet was a very angry and angsty man.

Back