• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Mangos trees or birch trees.
any new fruitbearing tree would be great. I wish the pine trees would drop pinecones, just for the sake of having them. they could be around the same price as shells.

Mangos trees or birch trees.
any new fruitbearing tree would be great. I wish the pine trees would drop pinecones, just for the sake of having them. they could be around the same price as shells.

I actually love this.

My thoughts on PDLC if they're going to have it it better be worthwhile not some stupid furniture set something like new styles of houses that can be built or new renovations maybe even more animals.

As long as things on dlc will be paid items for ac, then we shal all get together.. Hold hands.. And burn down the dlc.. A little fire never hurt anyone.

Yeah i agree, no DLC is better than having paid DLC.

I'd love if they added in birches, willows, etc. Any little addition is good enough to make me want the game.

I don't want and don't think they'll have paid DLC but if they did i would rather see none than to pay for it. The problem is, if they made it so you pay for it i'd buy every last piece...

I don't want and don't think they'll have paid DLC but if they did i would rather see none than to pay for it. The problem is, if they made it so you pay for it i'd buy every last piece...

yeah haha. Well I'd only pay for the ones i'd want.

If there was paid DLC at all, the only thing I would buy is new hairstyles/new faces.
clothes or anything else, probably not.

also, I just thought of something. I wonder how making designs is going to work with long sleeve shirts?

"I wonder how making designs is going to work with long sleeve shirts?"

what? explain?

Like at the Able Sisters. You make designs for shirts. I wondered how that is going to work with the long sleeves.
now that I'm at it, I wonder if you'll be able to do it with pants/skirts as well.

This is actually a good idea (hopef this gets rid of DLC discussion, there was only so far you could go with that) - anyway, this is a really good idea.

Have to be up for school in 6 hours, so imma sleep, but hopef this gets good reviews whilst i'm gone and i can discuss when i get home. Interested in seeing what people think, very good idea

I found a new article. Makes me want the game even more.

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata believes that Animal Crossing: Jump Out will take full advantage of the Nintendo 3DS? unique capabilities to deliver a much ?richer? experience than those found in previous Animal Crossing titles. The game is currently scheduled for a Fall release in Japan, but we should be given a Western release date at E3 next month.

?When the company can finalize the development of the software which takes full advantage of these unique functions, for example, if we can do so with the new Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS, our consumers will be able to feel and realise that the new Animal Crossing is not only a richer version of its predecessors but also how positively such functions can affect their play experiences.?

I would like to see this game really push the 3DS boundaries when it comes to features.
Things like the camera and the motion tracking, like how it works in OoT3DS. I'd really like to see some sort of sharing feature that expands upon what they already had.

I just wonder how that would work with the grid. If it would make the grid more rectangular or if it would just stay the same.
same goes with pants. But I have a feeling it'll stick to the square grid and you just have to play around with it until you get the hang of it.

Just a random thought out there: it would be pretty neat if they had a little "Sharing Center" in the Town Center where people could share designs and shirts. It would be similar to the Check Mii Out channel for the Wii where you can "checkout" items other people made. Sorry if this ties in too much with the DLC, I just thought something like that sounds kinda nice.

“When the company can finalize the development of the software which takes full advantage of these unique functions, for example, if we can do so with the new Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS, our consumers will be able to feel and realise that the new Animal Crossing is not only a richer version of its predecessors but also how positively such functions can affect their play experiences.”

Wow. I was kind of doubtful that AC3DS (or should I start calling it AC:JO) would be considered "much better" than the others for a while, but this sounds really nice. It looks like they're really wanting to utilize the 3DS's technological capabilities to its max, and that's something I always look forward to a series appearing on a new console.

Back