• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

@kip: source plz bbz

@gallows: yes i am hoping for this, too

@Matt: through wifi/spotpass/streetpass??

@thread: okay, garden center.

Do we actually have confirmation of a garden center?
I know i've read about it, but idk if it was a website or TBT rumors.
help pl0x

yeah, i just like it if people provide source for they post

Last edited:
can you please be more specific in your posts? you've made a few confusing posts today

NeWay (abbreviation for anyway ['cause i'm making all these random ones now]) - so, since we can hold the thingy from the cafe - i kinda hope you can hold flowers. Just like how you could hold the dandelion puff. I hope you can hold all flowers, like i know they can be used as an accessory ('cause they showed in a screen shot) but i hope we can equip them, too.
Hopef there is a garden store
I also hope snowballs appear over wifi

FFFFFFFFFF I JUST REALISED!!!

Black and White 2 comes out in the Fall, too!!!
fml

Last edited:
At lest with my random posts, or "MRP"..
I'm helping by giving you something new to post about. I feel I am helping in a slight way, nothing big, but something..

On topic: I have nothing new to add seriously at this time.

I hope there to be a garden store as well.
I would like to be able to plant things like strawberry plants but it's prob not gonna happen.

New pokemon?
New map and adventure too?
Prob not gonna buy it but love the thought of it.

At lest with my random posts, or "MRP"..
I'm helping by giving you something new to post about. I feel I am helping in a slight way, nothing big, but something..

On topic: I have nothing new to add seriously at this time.

I hope there to be a garden store as well.
I would like to be able to plant things like strawberry plants but it's prob not gonna happen.

New pokemon?
New map and adventure too?
Prob not gonna buy it but love the thought of it.

oh, we already discussed that though xD
No strawberry plants please;

yes new pokemon

i know, i was just commenting on what you wrote in the post directly above mine, when you said "Hopef there is a garden store"
i saw the onther ones, i was just agreeing with you =)

I'd like a garden store, but only one for turmips, tree's, flowers + watering can

I wouldn't really see the point in having a garden store if that was all they had in it. If they didn't put more trees & plants in it it would be small and a bit pointless so i welcome the strawberry plant idea with open arms... and legs too!

Or maybe instead of just being a garden store it could be an outdoors store, so it could sell the stuff you've suggested for the garden store, but outdoor furniture and stuff like that too :)

I'd like a garden store, but only one for turnips, tree's, flowers + watering can
I love this idea. Hope it happens.

If the creators took one look at this site and used even half of our ideas, they would make the most amazing Animal Crossing game the world has ever seen.

Or maybe instead of just being a garden store it could be an outdoors store, so it could sell the stuff you've suggested for the garden store, but outdoor furniture and stuff like that too :)
i second this

If the creators took one look at this site and used even half of our ideas, they would make the most amazing Animal Crossing game the world has ever seen.

I know, but they wont

Anyway, something i was thinking, some to do with FC's and some not.
If the FC is your 3DS one, what if you like go to a friends and use their 3DS, then your FC will change, so maybe individual FC's will return

And i was just no CF in the city, and Queenie mentioned the shopping card.
I'm hoping it returns, and we can use it on more stores in the 3DS version, the shopping card, IMO, was a rather big step up for AC. and it'd be great if they kept it in the game, i see no reason why they would remove it though.

I also hope NCP's (espec. Pete) have a bigger function in the game. Like all he does in CF is deliver mail and give out DLC. Pete is really cute, and one of my favorite NCP's. Hopef they give him some sort of role in the game, maybe he will own his own post office or something.

Last edited:
If the FC is your 3DS one, what if you like go to a friends and use their 3DS, then your FC will change, so maybe individual FC's will return

And i was just no CF in the city, and Queenie mentioned the shopping card.
I'm hoping it returns, and we can use it on more stores in the 3DS version, the shopping card, IMO, was a rather big step up for AC. and it'd be great if they kept it in the game, i see no reason why they would remove it though.

I also hope NCP's (espec. Pete) have a bigger function in the game. Like all he does in CF is deliver mail and give out DLC. Pete is really cute, and one of my favorite NCP's. Hopef they give him some sort of role in the game, maybe he will own his own post office or something.

I like this idea, does anyone know if Pelly and Phyllis will still be in the game?:)

I'd imagine all the old normals will still be in the game. They may serve different purposes (like Nook), but I'd bet they'll still be there.

They might remove a few. idk i'm worried about Celeste (sp?) i dont know if she'll cine back

Celeste is the owl in the observatory right?
I used to love going up to tell her she's cute and she'd get a bit mad!
Maybe they bring her back but with a different purpose, like what happened to Tom Nook?

I really hope the old Friend Code system doesn't come back, I really do. That was probably the one thing holding Nintendo's old online multiplayer system back. This would feel like 2 steps forward and one step backwards for Animal Crossing. Though honestly, you will probably have little to no reason to play Animal Crossing on a friend's 3DS. If you ever do, it would likely be just to show them your town.

When this game comes out and if it has a gate system, I'll have it open all of the time. I'm looking forward to planning fishing trips with people or just having them stumble into my town while I'm doing things.

Back