• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Which one of them runs the first few of the shops because there is only one of them in Nooklings Junction and some of the others.

Actually, they alternate days for a while. Timmy runs it on T-T-S and Tommy runs it M-W-F-U.
Edited for accuracy.

Last edited:
Which one of them runs the first few of the shops because there is only one of them in Nooklings Junction and some of the others.

this would need to be confirm but I have heard that they take turns with the first few shops, like one does morning and the other night but am not sure if that true or not.

Bob - the scruffy new dog, is called "shep"

I like it. It reminds me of Shepard dog

$14.99 is alright, but amazon still has it beat by $2! Haha c: nice find though c;

I saw the listing at Amazon. It's $16.48 with standard shipping though.
At least this other listing has free shipping. Yay~

Hmm... Seeing the dimensions.. The book is 8.4 inches x 5.3
That's about as big as the Nintendo official one (JPN)
Huh.. If that's true, then this is bound to be just as good (minus about 100 pages) as the official JPN Nintendo one as that's about as big, dimension-wise, that guide is.

A blonde mouse named Penelope?

Great, if she's in my town I'm gonna be thinking of Sly Cooper ALL of the time! ...As opposed to 'every time I think of raccoons'.

Aww, Hamphrey is such a cute name. I hope he'll be in my town (and I get a megaphone quickly).

I think I like most of the new names, especially Molly and Shep.

Broffina is very odd and I don't really get Barold either.....but for the most part it sounds good.

Too lazy to look for it so does anyone have a list of all the new villagers with their english names and images?

Is the way your own birthday and the birthday of a villager celebrated the same? (or at least similar)

Just because when the game comes out my birthday will be a long time away and it would be nice to experience a birthday earlier.

Edit: I was also wondering, if you keep talking to a villager do they start repeating themselves? Do they obsess over current holidays? One of the lowest points of Wild World for me is that they always seemed to obsess over upcoming events rarely talking about anything else. It was boring.

Last edited:
Back