• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Not sure for the birthday thing.

For your villager question, I've heard the AI is better in this game. The villagers are supposed to talk about all kinds of stuff. What you mentioned is ultimately why I got bored of Wild World, so I hope it's not that way.

Does anyone know if we can tell where the waterfall is just by looking at the map when Rover is asking us which is our town?

Is the way your own birthday and the birthday of a villager celebrated the same? (or at least similar)

Just because when the game comes out my birthday will be a long time away and it would be nice to experience a birthday earlier.

Edit: I was also wondering, if you keep talking to a villager do they start repeating themselves? Do they obsess over current holidays? One of the lowest points of Wild World for me is that they always seemed to obsess over upcoming events rarely talking about anything else. It was boring.
Villagers still repeat themselves, not as often, but they do. I've seen them say things 2-3 times in a row. >__> They do talk about holidays a lot too and the fishing contest.

Did the Halloween event change too?
Franklin asks you to help with Thanksgiving and Jingles tasks you to be Santa. So what does that mean for Halloween?
If anyone knows. It would be nice to take the helms of Jack and asking candy from your neighbors and playing tricks on them when they don't give you candy.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but I'd just like to post this for everyone.

You CANNOT delete the mayor without deleting your town. So make sure you pick a nice spot for your house.

I was screwing around with the options, and I accidentally clicked erase town. I shut down my 3DS right away and it still erased. So please be careful :U

Last edited:
I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but I'd just like to post this for everyone.

You CANNOT delete the mayor without deleting your town. So make sure you pick a nice spot for your house.

I was screwing around with the options, and I accidentally clicked erase town. I shut down my 3DS right away and it still erased. So please be careful :U

I am sorry for your loss. I am sure somewhere out in the void there is a town mourning the loss of it's mayor.
But thank you for the warning.

no worries =) in fact, my new map is almost identical to my old one.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130512_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20130512_1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 206
How's it weird? :eek:

I love the map on the top though. I like the positioning of the small lake on the top one better than the bottom

Didn't know if anyone mentioned you can catch turtles in the game!! Just wondering if anyone knew where?

Thank you for your comments :)

the top one is my new town

also I made some animalcrossing videos on my channel technirai if anyone wants to see, I'm no pro though

Back