• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Does anyone know the item limit for the 8x8 size rooms?

Yeah, you can only put so many items into a room before the game tells you "the floor's going to give out." At least, that's what happened in the older games.

It definitely happens in Wild World, I haven't played City Folk in forever but I'm quite sure it happens there too.

I think it was only in WW and CF. But I am pretty sure they've removed it now. - Seeing as I've seen rooms full of items with every wall covered and extra items on tables.

Yeah my CF house had a room loaded with furniture and it never gave me this message. It only told me when I blocked my entrance.

Well there's still limits obviously, but I think the biggest rooms can hold 48 items, including wall items, not sure about the 8x8 :/ or is the biggest 8x8

I think it was only in WW and CF. But I am pretty sure they've removed it now. - Seeing as I've seen rooms full of items with every wall covered and extra items on tables.

Yeah my CF house had a room loaded with furniture and it never gave me this message. It only told me when I blocked my entrance.

Well there's still limits obviously, but I think the biggest rooms can hold 48 items, including wall items, not sure about the 8x8 :/ or is the biggest 8x8

Thanks, guys! And yes, Loviechu, 8x8 is the biggest room size. :)

It only did that in WW because of memory limits.

That makes sense and explains why I can't remember seeing it happen in CF. I really ought to check in on my CF game.

There was a picture a few weeks back with all the possible river layouts and I can't find it now anywhere... Does anybody have the link to share with me please?

I'm hoping to pre-order the game at my local gamestop tomorrow. Hopefully it will be in time. I hear a lot of shops are only selling pre-orders?

I was pretty busy before now but now I finally have room to breath.

The 7-Eleven Items are back in Japan(all of them) being awarded a different one every few weeks from tomorrow until August 2nd.

I'm officially going digital on dis.

I have digital, hasn't crashed at all. And if people are worried, they can just back it up on their computer. Not hard at all, just save it in a folder :p

Back