• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm going digital too and a hard copy for my fianc? since ill just make a character there too lol

I wonder if our boys day is the same event like Japanese game event. And toy day...I can live with that. Event calendar and more are up and running at the us new leaf site.

I think Boy's Day is just a mistranslated "Children's Day" like what we had in the Gamecube version. Either that, or Girl's Day is in the EU version.

Not native town fruit cause you can't bring it there. But any fruit from the island or tours can be planted there.

That reminds me, any flowers and tropical+beach fruit you get in the tours, you can keep.

Okay, so what fruit do you get from the island?

Durians, Lychee, Mangoes, Lemons, Bananas and Coconuts. And maybe Persimmons - though they are supposed to only be bought from the gardening store I think they can be found in tours and grown.

Though you can also find normal native fruit in some tours, so surely you could plant them on your island?

Durians, Lychee, Mangoes, Lemons, Bananas and Coconuts. And maybe Persimmons - though they are supposed to only be bought from the gardening store I think they can be found in tours and grown.

Though you can also find normal native fruit in some tours, so surely you could plant them on your island?

Oh, good, honestly, I was getting worried about having too much planted on in the main town.

If they are in tours then yeah, you can plant them on the island. There isn't much room though.

You get persimmons from the garden store only :)

Can they not be swiped from Island tours then? I'm pretty sure they can be found in the maze tour at least, but I'm not sure if all tours allow for them to be brought back.

Fruit in maze tours cannot be brought back. :c

Can they not be swiped from Island tours then? I'm pretty sure they can be found in the maze tour at least, but I'm not sure if all tours allow for them to be brought back.

As said below; you can't take fruit from the maze tours; only fruit shaken from trees. And persimmons don't grow on the island.

Back