• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Fruit in maze tours cannot be brought back. :c

As said below; you can't take fruit from the maze tours; only fruit shaken from trees. And persimmons don't grow on the island.

Damn, guess I'll have to wait for the upgrade or find some generous soul online then.
Thanks for letting me know! I would totally have spent ages trying to trick Ol' Tort out of his Persimmons.

I have persimmons I think, you can have some :) I have all the fruit I am sure

When you have multiple people visiting, you can have more than one of them in your house, right? It's not like WW, right?

OKAY GOOD. I know that Nintendo regressed on a few things in this game, so I just wanted to make sure that wasn't one of them.

That applies to every building, right?

No, the Hair Salon, Katrina, and Redd's tent are one player only. I never wified in WW and never played CF and so I'm unsure if that's how it was in those games too. Everything else, more than one player can go in.
I'm not too sure about the housing store though. ^^;

I have persimmons I think, you can have some :) I have all the fruit I am sure

Thank you kind soul, that would be accepted most graciously!

OKAY GOOD. I know that Nintendo regressed on a few things in this game, so I just wanted to make sure that wasn't one of them.

That applies to every building, right?

Pretty sure you can, I've seen 4 people in the club/Nook twins and museum in videos. Though I think it's only 1 person at a time for Redds tent.
Though it does make me wonder if people can wander around in the background when you get a fortune from Katrina, and what excuse Luna would have if you tried to Dream visit from someone elses town.

EDIT: Damn Mint! You're too quick! xD But do you know about the Dream suite as well, I guess you can't go on a visit if you're hosting, but can you still update your town and get the 5,000 bells for it?

Last edited:

What's a regression? I didn't play CF and it's been years since I last played an AC game (whenever it was I stopped playing WW), so I haven't seen much. Of course, there's the loss of the NES games, but those haven't been around since the original. Obviously we lost the WW constellations too. Is there something else?

What's a regression? I didn't play CF and it's been years since I last played an AC game (whenever it was I stopped playing WW), so I haven't seen much. Of course, there's the loss of the NES games, but those haven't been around since the original. Obviously we lost the WW constellations too. Is there something else?

Well, they regressed in that they still kept the unpopular animal tracks. They didn't allow the usage of the microphone.

Josh uploaded a new Animal Crossing vid...

The BOX that you put island stuff into is now called "Items Drop Off Box".

(Sorry if someone already confirmed it.)

The BOX that you put island stuff into is now called "Items Drop Off Box".
Now that's what I'd call an original name!

... Then again, I guess it's really just that. A box that you drop off items in. Works for me.

I was just looking on amazon....

They're selling New Leaf Prima guides for ?8.96 and Wild World Prima guides for ?13.99

Huh? Is it because the Wild World guide is rare? Really strange...

By the way, is it possible to download a few pages of the guide free? Like a preview?

I wish if there are not gyroids. I don't like them at all! I love Animal Crossing Series!

5705685_std.jpg

Back