• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I don't believe so, and also I swear It isn't called delicious fruit, it's prefect fruit in this game.

I think it is called perfect, but I just keep saying delicious. :confused:

Oh well! I just heard that was the case, unless the person I heard it from was just lucky?

Perfect Fruit is the English term for it

And it has a random chance of appearing, dunno for certain if it will in fact be there on your first day

Perfect Fruit is the English term for it

And it has a random chance of appearing, dunno for certain if it will in fact be there on your first day

Ah, well thanks for answering the question, you two! I hope I do have some perfect fruit right away though.

Really? Woo! That's awesome! Now to get my hands on a shovel lol

yeah theres one tree which has a perfect fruit on it. just make sure you dont sell/eat/give it away or you'll have to find someone nice enough to give you one of theirs.

Hey all, I remember seeing a website with all of the possible town maps, does anyone have a link? I tried searching for it, but with 479 pages, it's a daunting task..

I read online that you can talk to Isabelle and she'll ask for some items or something, and if you give them to her, she'll give you some tools. Apparently that's how you obtain the watering can before the flower shop opens.

It will be there on your first day. ^^

Oh, that's awesome! I hope I get some nice fruit as my first ones. Maybe some apples or oranges. :3

Nhuuuu I don't want to TT ;3;
What's the earliest that wifi is available?

I just remembered when you trip while holding a balloon...it's gone forever. Tripping is as common as ever in this game. I am scared. D: Better lay off running with balloons.

I just remembered when you trip while holding a balloon...it's gone forever. Tripping is as common as ever in this game. I am scared. D: Better lay off running with balloons.
really? that kinda sucks. don't you only trip when you have bad luck?

I read online that you can talk to Isabelle and she'll ask for some items or something, and if you give them to her, she'll give you some tools. Apparently that's how you obtain the watering can before the flower shop opens.
so do you just keep talking to her until shes says to get something (like a seashell) and she'll give you tools? does it have to be after you've placed your tent and got your photo taken?

really? that kinda sucks. don't you only trip when you have bad luck?

In previous games you would trip if you got that fortune from Katrina. In New Leaf you can just start randomly tripping if you have bad luck randomly. Luck is so confusing to me.

When did Animal Crossing become Brawl? :/ I'd probably just hoard any balloons in my home.

I think at midnight we are going to see a big shift from the 100+ members viewing the New Leaf forum to go and view the Train Station forum.

I think at midnight we are going to see a big shift from the 100+ members viewing the New Leaf forum to go and view the Train Station forum.

I wont ;w; i refuse to come here until next week friday. too sad to see others enjoying the game in english. :c

Back