• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

they do in CF, too.
but still, i think it'd be pointless

I never really went into the cafe in CF.
That's ok, an opinion is an opinion, it'd be boring if everyone agreed all the time :)

I always went to the cafe, and i'll be going often in this one, too. It'll help with my blogging :)

imma start when AC3DS comes, i'm gonna try start through CF though

yeah, it's rarely used so no big deal, i wouldn't mind using an actual blog site though, but i suck at websites and ****, so i'll probably use the blog tree

we were on zB when CF came out, we didnt have the blog tree then

they changed servers, so we moved here, old TBT got shut down and moved here

I imagine they'll show us what features are going to be returning and what new features are being added. We'll probably get a trailer as well.

this, they're probably gonna focus on the WiiU more than this, though

I can do with out more info, I can handle no more
Videos. I hope for a release date. As long as I have this, everything elce is just a bonus.

I hope they give us another trailer to view in 3D on our 3DS's. I want to see Animal Crossing in 3D!!! Last year I didn't have a 3ds when they released the trailer.

Back