• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I think at midnight we are going to see a big shift from the 100+ members viewing the New Leaf forum to go and view the Train Station forum.
Eh, I'll just stick around here. I don't have much interest in Wi-Fi'n on the first week.

I'm not even gonna be around here for the next couple days. I'm antsy to play so I'm gonna spend my time avoiding AC related stuff where people are talking about playing. xD Once my copy comes in the mail I'll come back.

This was posted a couple weeks ago, but does anyone have the guide that shows what eye color each eye style starts out within the NA and EU version of the game?

I haven't actualy had a definite answer on this before, but if you're given a perfect fruit from a friend and the fruit isn't native to your town, will the tree you plant still grow perfect fruit?

I haven't actualy had a definite answer on this before, but if you're given a perfect fruit from a friend and the fruit isn't native to your town, will the tree you plant still grow perfect fruit?

No, only your native perfect fruit can grow into a perfect fruit tree.

Eh, I'll just stick around here. I don't have much interest in Wi-Fi'n on the first week.

Mostly the same for me. I'm trying to catalog all of the re-orderable Japanese DLC and I'll probably try to trade fruits, but I don't have any interest in actually doing any real visiting of towns or playing island games multiplayer until I get my town more set up.

I'm not sure this is the right place to say this, but I found a slight audio glitch.

Don't worry; this doesn't affect the game. It involves a TV, and a furniture that makes constant noise, like a wall fan.

Pretty much, when the Exercise Program is on (The TV Show that does the exercising music from the Gamecube version), sometimes, the fan will "start itself up" again.

Is it already known how the European calendar will look like? I know this has been asked many times, but now that the Prima guide is released...

I was wondering if you can move your house somehow. I think there is a demolish your house option, but does it mean you can move the location of your house?

I was wondering if you can move your house somehow. I think there is a demolish your house option, but does it mean you can move the location of your house?
Unfortunately not. If the house you want to demolish belongs to the Mayor- this option will destroy your town.

The game is extremely fun! My brother got it too. We both managed to get the permit late this night. Hopefully we get accepted. I'm pretty sure more things are unlocked after that.

If anyone was confused on when you get the island, like I was, Tortimer comes to your town after you pay off your first mortgage- not the tent, but the one after for 38,500 bells. Then Kapp'n will come the next day with his boat, and will be there forever after that.

Back