• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I can do with out more info, I can handle no more
Videos. I hope for a release date. As long as I have this, everything elce is just a bonus.
I wouldn't mind getting new info every 2 weeks or every month after E3

I hope they give us another trailer to view in 3D on our 3DS's. I want to see Animal Crossing in 3D!!! Last year I didn't have a 3ds when they released the trailer.
they probably will

Does anyone know how long it is till E3 now?

They probably will release another trailer for the 3DS', which is good because I didn't have one last time either.

Ikr.

I remember when it was 60 days, and i was like "this is gonna take forever"
then like 4 minutes later it was like "lol jk 3 weeks now"

anyway, i hope after E3 they release new info every few weeks or so

I heard somewhere that they'll be doing that.
It was on some website when I was just looking through countless amounts of AC3DS articles and in the comments below someone said they'd translated the newest video, and it said we should be expecting information more frequently now or something... :)

yeah they put it on a website, but it never happened haha

Hopefully after E3 then...
I really can't wait for new information :D
I want more screenshots of the llama or atleast a name for her. <3

Eh, I wouldn't expect things like box art. You usually don't see stuff like that revealed until the final 2 months before release.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post some pictures that could lead to new information:

images-3.jpeg

^ You know how people were wondering if wifi can be over the internet or will it only just be local (people had questioned this in the round table discussion when they said: 'you can play together in a room like this'). Well, in this photo it shows that the friends were doing the well known typing stance when typing to say something. Well, I might be wrong, but don't you think they would have taken this feature out if you had to be in the same room/area to play with a friend?

images-19.jpeg

^ Confirmation on sea shells (see top left of sea and top right) which confirms you still be able to sell things like shells, fruits etc to either Tom Nook (even though he is a real estate agent) or another shop owner like the pink llama. Also shows that there still will be coconuts washing up (for both of the reasons of sea shells washing up and the coconut trees) and notes in a bottle.

images-27.jpeg

^ Shows on the bottom left that you can upgrade houses so they have more rooms, or the stairway to the basement continues.

images-29.jpeg

^ Shows that the new bushes have arrangements of new flowers and some houses have chimneys with smoke coming out. Installing fire places?

There is also heaps more additions like: bee hive houses, sitting on cut trees, hanging things on the wall, customisation of house and furniture, tents, wells etc, but they are pretty much old news.

I know these are not confirmed by Nintendo, but if they are shown in footage, they might as well be!

I hope I helped!
-Cherrypie

Attachments

• Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
The third screenshot suggesting that the side rooms might be returning I hadn't noticed before actually.

Back