• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

you seriously never noticed that?

I haven't really looked at the screenshots all that hard except for the most recent ones. (because I wrote an article analysing them on my blog)

Speculation
Boo. I really hope they have side rooms. I never had WW, so I never got to experience them. In general, I think they should add at least one more room, I don't care if it is up or down or left or right, I just want some more space!

yeah, they need more rooms.

they cut then in CF because each player had their own house, rather than 4 players sharing le same house

I never had WW, so I never got to experience them.

YOU MONSTER. The extra rooms were great. You could choose to close off some rooms with furniture to hide stuff from visitors which was nice. In City Folk there's no way to block the stairs so that isn't possible. However, there was no basement.

Speaking of rooms, I believe I had a dream once where you could get 3+ floors in your house! I think even one of the villagers had a 3 floor house... :X

I think it's strange, but possible! :D For some reason, though, I don't think the extra floors with the villagers would work out well...

You get 4 floors in CF....
no extra floors in villagers houses would be stupid

You get 4 floors in CF....
no extra floors in villagers houses would be stupid

I wasn't counting the Basement or the top floor where your player sleeps.

And yes, I can definitely agree with you that extra floors in villagers' houses would not fit in.

I would like to see more floors in the villagers homes, I would like to see my fav villagers homes grow as well. And maybe them do some work for a change. Planting flowers, shaking trees, making deliverys to myself and others

I would like to see more floors in the villagers homes, I would like to see my fav villagers homes grow as well. And maybe them do some work for a change. Planting flowers, shaking trees, making deliverys to myself and others
I like this. Villagers houses were too small, but then again, I don't want them to be too big. I'd also love to do some jobs, gives me something to do.

I wasn't counting the Basement or the top floor where your player sleeps.

And yes, I can definitely agree with you that extra floors in villagers' houses would not fit in.
yes but who has a house like a kilometre long... seriously, it'd look like a sky scraper in the village and look ick

I like this. Villagers houses were too small, but then again, I don't want them to be too big. I'd also love to do some jobs, gives me something to do.

okay, i'm not being a pessimists here. But think of it this way, do they need another story? maybe the cellar we have with the bed and phone, just so it looks like they have a place to sleep, but do they need more room to put stuff. imagine in the flea market (assuming it returns) you'd go into another room and then you'd enter it you'd want to buy something but you can't because the villager is still in the other room, or they just magically appear in that room when you enter (or they follow you and that makes sense but no it sounds kinda stupid)

Planting flowers - yes this happened in WW with the flower contest and every few days (not when the flower contest is on) some would put flowers outside their house, i wouldn't mind this.
Shaking trees - no. shaking trees so you can get bells, they shook the tree, they should get the bells/fruit/furniture/whatever comes out of it.
Making deliveries - how would this work? They already give you items every so often, why would they need to deliver items to you.. it seems kinda pointless. delivering to other neighbours? how would you know when they do it? they probably do it already anyway, it's not like you're going to follow them to make sure they deliver it to them, it seems pointless and like a waste of space, they have conversations as is. Idk most of this makes stuff in my head, but i can't transfer it from my mind to text.
this is an opinion so don't get ****ty either.

Onto the house sizes, what why would they need a bigger house?
their houses look fine as is, they're small and not too cluttered, they look neat and tidy, they dont need all the space, they're fine at the size they're at now

I wouldn't actually mind if we had a few more customization options - such as being able to add maybe a piece of 1 or 2 square furniture and a light/lamp in the cellar - or even having the option to decide where we want villagers house to go

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm gonna need this game asap.
iul9f.gif

What's the word about a release date? Any rumours/anything official?

yes but who has a house like a kilometre long... seriously, it'd look like a sky scraper in the village and look ick

I didn't say for houses to be able to be that large...

However, I would enjoy if they could at least maybe make a third floor (aside from the basement and top floor) or add a few extra rooms. The largest-expansion houses on City Folk barely look as if they're 3 floors...so if they added one or two extra floors it wouldn't look too large. :)

However, I would enjoy if they could at least maybe make a third floor (aside from the basement and top floor) or add a few extra rooms. The largest-expansion houses on City Folk barely look as if they're 3 floors...so if they added one or two extra floors it wouldn't look too large. :)
Are you talking about neighbor's houses, or our own? I disagree with this if you're talking about neighbor's houses, (too big. One extra room is plenty.) but agree if you're talking about our won. I'd take ten rooms if I could have that many.

This thread is so useful, thanks a lot. :D
No worries :)

I'm hoping for WW style houses with a basement, we'd have what, 6 rooms then. I'd be happy with that

Are you talking about neighbor's houses, or our own? I disagree with this if you're talking about neighbor's houses, (too big. One extra room is plenty.) but agree if you're talking about our won. I'd take ten rooms if I could have that many.
player houses.

Back