• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm hoping for WW style houses with a basement, we'd have what, 6 rooms then. I'd be happy with that

Hmm, I think I'd prefer to have City Folk style houses. I always found Wild World to have way too many rooms.

WW - too many rooms
CF - not enough rooms

WE CANT WIN

WW - too many rooms
CF - not enough rooms

WE CANT WIN
I never played WW, but were there really too many rooms? I don't think a house could have too many. I would just have a different theme for each room, even if I didn't use them.

there were only like millions of rooms because 4 players shared le same house. but there were like 5 rooms

no it was alright actually.
I hope we get atleast 4 rooms in 3DS though

I'd be happy for a wide house instead of the tall one that you always get in AC.
Big basement room, Big main room, 2 other rooms on first floor, 2 rooms upstairs, and than the attic.
Or atleast make the attic items change-able with a theme/series item.

Wide ranch styled or japanese styled houses are neat.
I like them alot. Not sure why though.

Anyway, I hope they make different house style in the new AC.

I never played WW, but were there really too many rooms? I don't think a house could have too many. I would just have a different theme for each room, even if I didn't use them.

Basically in WW you had one main room (very large), 2 side rooms (small), one back room (small) and one upstairs room (small). I'm not counting the attic because you can't customize it. I liked the amount of rooms but I didn't like how small they kept the extra rooms. There was never enough room for a full set of a theme.

I am so happy that Japan announced a release date.
Now if at E3 we get an American release date that would make me happy!
I'm hoping they maybe do a worldwide realese which is very rare!

I am so happy that Japan announced a release date.
Now if at E3 we get an American release date that would make me happy!
I'm hoping they maybe do a worldwide realese which is very rare!

Hopefully we can learn of a release date in E3. A Worldwide release sounds interesting, but less likely to happen. Wonder what game did get a worldwide date?

if e3 gives out a release date... then wouldn't that be unfair for Japan as their release date isn't even specified? Would that mean Japan will get some announcement on the release date on the same day as e3? Cus if you think about it.. it doesn't make sense that a release date is given for america when Japan has only gotten "fall" as a release date. Unless it's a worldwide release... then that would make sense.

it'll probably have a release date for Jap, US, and EU

To be honest with you guys we usually don't get actual release dates at E3 unless it's like 1-3 months away. Usually they just say "Holiday 2012". It depends on the game but just saying don't expect an exact date until later this year. If it happens that's great though.

EDIT: Looking back at past E3:

2011:
Mario Kart 7 "races into the stores this holiday season"
Starfox 64 3D "arrives in US stores this September"
Super Mario 3D Land "before the year is over"
Kid Icarus "comes to retail later this year"

2012:
Mario Sports Mix "you'll be in the action with Mario next year"
Goldensun DS "arrives this holiday season"
Goldeneye "arrives in stores this holiday"
Kirby's Epic Yarn "slated for release this fall"
Donkey Kong Country Returns "we're going back to the jungle this holiday"
Dragon Quest "July 27"
Metroid: Other M "arrives in stores on August 31st"

So yeah... there you go. TLDR: Unless AC 3DS is released in the summer we don't get an exact release date.

Last edited:
Back