• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

meh...

I'd prefer info over release date anyway

thanks for that though bb

To be honest with you guys we usually don't get actual release dates at E3 unless it's like 1-3 months away. Usually they just say "Holiday 2012". It depends on the game but just saying don't expect an exact date until later this year. If it happens that's great though.

EDIT: Looking back at past E3:

2011:
Mario Kart 7 "races into the stores this holiday season"
Starfox 64 3D "arrives in US stores this September"
Super Mario 3D Land "before the year is over"
Kid Icarus "comes to retail later this year"

2012:
Mario Sports Mix "you'll be in the action with Mario next year"
Goldensun DS "arrives this holiday season"
Goldeneye "arrives in stores this holiday"
Kirby's Epic Yarn "slated for release this fall"
Donkey Kong Country Returns "we're going back to the jungle this holiday"
Dragon Quest "July 27"
Metroid: Other M "arrives in stores on August 31st"

So yeah... there you go. TLDR: Unless AC 3DS is released in the summer we don't get an exact release date.

by any chance do you remember if the previous e3 had given out the release date for animal crossing city folk? If they had announced a release date for the previous version... maybe it might go along the same line for the 3ds version. Sometimes I wonder if they will even feature animal crossing for the e3... though I know the chances are quite minimal seeing as it's been almost 3 years in development.

Do you think we'll get a "title" to the game, or will it just stay "Animal Crossing 3DS"?

I hope it's just Animal Crossing 3DS... then I don't have to buy a new blog domain. :p

I hope it's just Animal Crossing 3DS... then I don't have to buy a new blog domain. :p
I can see why you would have to buy one if it isn't just Animal Crossing 3DS, but even IF it does have a name, it will still be officially Animal Crossing 3DS as it IS Animal Crossing FOR Nintendo 3DS, so yeah, I think you'll be fine either way.

Is the city from accf going to be in the new animal crossing?

From the map, it looks like there will be a city, but it may be a little different than the city in ACCAF. Hopefully it will be a lot more fun to go to the city.

From the map, it looks like there will be a city, but it may be a little different than the city in ACCF. Hopefully it will be a lot more fun to go to the city.
The city was fun when you first went there, but it ended up being way more work than it was worth. If it's faster and there is more to do, I'll be very happy.

Yep, it was confirmed quite a while back.
I heard it's being expanded too...

Sorry but where was it confirmed? I was watching the animal crossing roundtable interview and they only talked about the shopping mall. There's a shopping mall like in the town but I didn't hear of an actual city. Unless you're saying the shopping mall is the city if that's what you're implying?

i'm pretty sure the city is going to be the mall

i'm pretty sure the city is going to be the mall

Oh that makes alot more sense. Because I heard there was a bit of negative response over the city in ACCF because it took too long to go there and was a waste of time. If the city is going to be the mall then it's going to be so convenient going there as it's just in the town. But what's the point of the train station then?

If you're talking about the hills, most likely.
but there will be a single cliff that expands the entire bottom of your map that has the beach at the bottom of it. Hopefully everyone's questions will be answered this coming Tuesday.

Okay, after E3 idk but i might make a new thread for this. I'm not too sure though, just letting y'all know

You should, I'm hoping we get a good amount of information about AC at E3.
Omg it's on Tuesday isn't it? TWO MORE DAYS?!
I remember it was like 60 or something... :')

Back