• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

You should, I'm hoping we get a good amount of information about AC at E3.
Omg it's on Tuesday isn't it? TWO MORE DAYS?!
I remember it was like 60 or something... :')

Or it might be on wednesday in the software showcase. Because Nintendo might only present Wii U related stuff in the conference on tuesday and not divert attention towards the 3ds. Although I will be extremely disappointed because I would have to wait another day to get all the juicy details.

That's true, can someone explain what the software showcase is please, this will be my first E3?
I've watched bits of the previous ones but never fully watched one..

But I'm sure AC will atleast get a mention...

That's true, can someone explain what the software showcase is please, this will be my first E3?
I've watched bits of the previous ones but never fully watched one..

But I'm sure AC will atleast get a mention...

umm well tbh this is actually the first time Nintendo is hosting 2 conferences (the extra one being the software showcase). Basically this will be a showcase of some or all of the upcoming games for Wii U and 3DS. I'm guessing there will be booths everywhere for every specific game but many people say that the biggest attention will be on the launch titles for the Wii U. But I'm almost certain there will be some sort of booth specifically for animal crossing with trailers and maybe even demos.

Ahh thanks for that!
Yeah maybe they'll focus more on AC on Wednesday, but still I'm hoping for there to be a bit on Tuesday to get me all excited for Wednesday :)

Ahh thanks for that!
Yeah maybe they'll focus more on AC on Wednesday, but still I'm hoping for there to be a bit on Tuesday to get me all excited for Wednesday :)

Actually there might be some truth in that now that you reminded me. Apparently there's going to be some sort of pre-e3 nintendo direct that will focus on Wii U which is going to air a day before the e3 begins. So that means many details would already be covered giving more space/time for the tuesday's conference to also talk about the 3DS. I'm hoping this is actually the case :)

I'm not gonna make a new thread anymore because i made the spoiler tags in the first post to neaten it up

So there's gonna be a pre-E3 direct tomorrow? What time would this be please?

@bidoof, ok fair enough I'm so excited for E3, although there'll probably be about 5 new threads about the same thing because people are too excited to read the other threads haha :) actually no, probably not..

So there's gonna be a pre-E3 direct tomorrow? What time would this be please?

@bidoof, ok fair enough I'm so excited for E3, although there'll probably be about 5 new threads about the same thing because people are too excited to read the other threads haha :) actually no, probably not..

Yeps, didn't you hear? But anyways this is the link http://e3.nintendo.com/. I don't really know what time it starts at your region so I will let you do the searching up. Mine starts at exactly 8am tomorrow and it sucks because that is exactly the time I leave for school. But oh well.. least it wasn't about the 3ds...

Yeps, didn't you hear? But anyways this is the link http://e3.nintendo.com/. I don't really know what time it starts at your region so I will let you do the searching up. Mine starts at exactly 8am tomorrow and it sucks because that is exactly the time I leave for school. But oh well.. least it wasn't about the 3ds...

Thanks for that! :)
Oh whatever the time I won't have a problem watching it since we're on half term break for a week :)

EDIT:
It's saying that it's on today at 3pm PDT, which is 10pm GMT. Is this right?

Last edited:
I really am excited for all the new shops and such. The mall with a city is really cool in my opinion, plus NEW Gracie furniture and clothes! New stuff to spend all the bells I have!

You know what I am surprised that I have not seen. They have not said anything about: the Able Sisters, the Museum, the Theater, Redd, Harriet, Katrina, Tom's nephews, and GracieGrace. I know they said the city/mall will be based on the one in ACCF, but still. The fact they said nothing about the Able Sisters and the Museum is starting to make me worry. I know that there will be new Gracie designs, but I have heard nothing else.

It wouldn't be animal crossing without the Able Sisters and the Museum, I'm pretty sure these will still be in the game and in your town.

I really am excited for all the new shops and such. The mall with a city is really cool in my opinion, plus NEW Gracie furniture and clothes! New stuff to spend all the bells I have!
What. Since when have we gotten confirmation about new Gracie series?

You know what I am surprised that I have not seen. They have not said anything about: the Able Sisters, the Museum, the Theater, Redd, Harriet, Katrina, Tom's nephews, and GracieGrace. I know they said the city/mall will be based on the one in ACCF, but still. The fact they said nothing about the Able Sisters and the Museum is starting to make me worry. I know that there will be new Gracie designs, but I have heard nothing else.
It's just the saw as when people said fishing wouldn't be in the game because it wasn't confirmed until like a year after it's unveiling. These are going to be in the game so chill.

It wouldn't be animal crossing without the Able Sisters and the Museum, I'm pretty sure these will still be in the game and in your town.
This. This is true

I was just watching a nintendo youtube video that they released on E3 & the person talking said it will be ALMOST ENTIRELY on WiiU and that they will talk about other 3DS games in the UP COMMING future...:confused: looks like there may not be anything on Animal Crossing after all :(

I was just watching a nintendo youtube video that they released on E3 & the person talking said it will be ALMOST ENTIRELY on WiiU and that they will talk about other 3DS games in the UP COMMING future...:confused: looks like there may not be anything on Animal Crossing after all :(

That's ridiculous. Wii U might get more attention and focus than the 3DS but both of these systems are the current generation of Nintendo so the 3DS will DEFINITELY not be left in the dark. And why wouldn't they stir up some attention for the 3DS? There's more than 17 million people that own a 3DS so it would be a stupid idea if they didn't showcase the upcoming games for it.

That's ridiculous. Wii U might get more attention and focus than the 3DS but both of these systems are the current generation of Nintendo so the 3DS will DEFINITELY not be left in the dark. And why wouldn't they stir up some attention for the 3DS? There's more than 17 million people that own a 3DS so it would be a stupid idea if they didn't showcase the upcoming games for it.
i know :( they may only talk about games that are coming out soon or completely new games that will be big? before i was so sure they would talk about animal crossing but we never know now :/

Guys chill. The WiiU was showcased today, I doubt they'll be discussing it at E3 since they did most of it today - also they're doing round table and they should mention AC3DS there, also if that doesn't happen they usually pop up some screen shots and videos on their website so i highly doubt we'll get no info

Guys chill. The WiiU was showcased today, I doubt they'll be discussing it at E3 since they did most of it today - also they're doing round table and they should mention AC3DS there, also if that doesn't happen they usually pop up some screen shots and videos on their website so i highly doubt we'll get no info

We should atleast get a release date or even a release month!
It's getting too close to fall now to not give us more information.
I actually got worried when I read CindaaX's posts; but Bidoof made sense of the situation so it's all good :)

We should atleast get a release date or even a release month!
It's getting too close to fall now to not give us more information.
I actually got worried when I read CindaaX's posts; but Bidoof made sense of the situation so it's all good :)
When i saw the video i was like :O .... i think a release date will be the best because i think if they tell us TOO much it may give the game away because i like to find out new things while playing :D

Back