• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

When i saw the video i was like :O .... i think a release date will be the best because i think if they tell us TOO much it may give the game away because i like to find out new things while playing :D

Yeah I'm the same.
But even a tiny bit of information would be enough it doesn't have to be big and give away the game, just something small or maybe a new trailer? :D

EDIT: they should show the llama in this video (assuming they do a trailer) and reveal her name.

Basically what Bidoof said. Even if Animal Crossing isn't highlighted in the main conference there are still lots of places to show it. There's a Software Showcase the next day (June 6th) plus the possibility for videos/screenshots on the official Nintendo sites. It'll be fine. : )

I was just watching a nintendo youtube video that they released on E3 & the person talking said it will be ALMOST ENTIRELY on WiiU and that they will talk about other 3DS games in the UP COMMING future...:confused: looks like there may not be anything on Animal Crossing after all :(

If you watched the Nintendo Direct, he said that E3 WILL in fact show off 3DS games. Yes, the majority of Nintendo's time on tv will be over the wii u but they'd be stupid not to shot 3DS stuff. Its a system already out and they will show us stuff, I can promise that.

I doubt they'll be discussing it at E3 since they did most of it today

Now, who says that everyone will be watching the predirect? I mean, as far as I know, E3 is much more highly viewed, and simply because someone didn't watch the pre-E3 doesn't mean that they wouldn't get any details about the Wii U at the main presentation.

Basically, my prediction is that the majority of Nintendo's E3 Presentation tomorrow will be about the Wii U and its new release titles, while a small (25%) of the presentation will be about upcoming 3DS titles and features. The next day (Software Showcase) will be the day where all the 3DS and Wii U titles are revealed and a plethora of info will be discussed about them, hopefully one of them being AC3DS.

It's now been confirmed that the entirety of the Software Showcase on the 6th will be dedicated to the 3DS. So yeah, have no fear we will still see AC3DS information this week! Just not in the main conference tomorrow, that will be dedicated to Wii U. So an extra day to wait, but it will be worth it.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30434

okay;
if you want to discuss E3, please do so herehttp://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...tendo-s-Software-Showcase-to-be-3DS-Exclusive (Sam's thread) or here (Justin's E3 thread)

try save this for discussing AC3DS from E3, but not discuss E3 directly; I just want to put this out, because I want to keep this for AC3DS information, so please try keep this in mind.

Not angry (cause that does sound a bit angry) I just want to make sure it doens't get spammed

sure you can post pics/vids here and article from E3 and talk about what was discussed, but don't post crap here like "Nintendo E3 conference is almost here" - but you can say what you want them to discuss at E3;

I don't necessarily want this confirmed at E3, but I hope they add wind or something like that to the game, tree's and flowers shaking every so often, idc but it'd be nice

Last edited:
I don't necessarily want this confirmed at E3, but I hope they add wind or something like that to the game, tree's and flowers shaking every so often, idc but it'd be nice

Ooh I like this idea! It would add a bit of atmosphere to the town. The waves could also get a bit rougher (not too much of course) when the wind picks up a bit..

I was actually thinking waves, but i didn't think it'd work to (too?) well

Hmm maybe you're right. But I don't mean like huge waves just that the water moves a lot faster than what it would do if the water was calm. Also the fastness of the waves would depend on how strong the wind was?:)

Edit: @strucked, I don't think so actually, maybe I'm just not that observant though xD

It's in CF but you can't really see it, the screen just flashes.

I'm hoping in this one you actually see bolts.

Back