• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I am starting to hear about AC Wii U (no, not Sweet Days, although it does seem interesting). The creator of the series said that he would like to integrate the idea of Miiverse in AC Wii U when it comes out.

no info on AC3DS;

not that surprised though, i was expecting it

The problem is the longer i have to wait for it the higher expectation i have for the game because all i can think of is that they are taking so damn long because they want to make it perfect :)

I wouldn't be too surprised if they scrapped AC:3DS and just worked on Animal Crossing for Wii U.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they scrapped AC:3DS and just worked on Animal Crossing for Wii U.

that's crazy. it's already been confirmed for a japanese release in fall. by the president. period.

Last edited:
The problem is the longer i have to wait for it the higher expectation i have for the game because all i can think of is that they are taking so damn long because they want to make it perfect :)
i dont have this problem - waiting is easy

either

that's crazy. it's already been confirmed for a japanese release in fall. by the president. period.
and?
they confirmed it, but it hasn't been released, it is possible, just because they confirmed it doens't make it legit. Things change

Though I'd prefer it on the handheld rather than the console.

They wouldn't scrap one of their biggest selling franchises especially if it means an increase in 3DS sales so don't worry about that. They could make one for WiiU but not after a few years and they'd have a hard time topping AC3DS in new features.

I doubt they would scrap it, they've put 2 years of work into the 3DS version

AWW HEY BRO'S!!

RUMORS TIME!!!

people are thinking these are ice-skates;
icey.png

Last edited:
Awesome :O what would mean the lakes will freeze. Does that mean ice fishing? And also if they have shoes for ice skating, would there also be flippers for swimming faster in the water?

I doubt they would scrap it, they've put 2 years of work into the 3DS version

AWW HEY BRO'S!!

RUMORS TIME!!!

people are thinking these are ice-skates;
icey.png

Sounds plausible :-D I'd love ice skates! Maybe ponds would freeze to make rinks?

people are saying the water inside the cave will freeze

Back