• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'd prefer the cave IMO - pond would take up too much space, but I wouldn't mind a pond

I'd prefer the cave IMO - pond would take up too much space, but I wouldn't mind a pond

yeah well the town's going to be bigger so space won't be a problem. And i wouldn't want to sail on a boat everytime to get to the cave just to ice-skate. not that it's a bad idea but it's just too bothersome.

if they have bigger ponds, they better bring back lily pads and such.. that would be awesome

the game had lily pads? O__O"

from the cf version? Cus i never saw it in ww or gc.

I know that there were lily pads in animal forest for n64, so I guess they were in the gamecube version as well. They weren't in city folk though

yeah well the town's going to be bigger so space won't be a problem. And i wouldn't want to sail on a boat everytime to get to the cave just to ice-skate. not that it's a bad idea but it's just too bothersome.
Yes but I'd prefer the space for other stuff;
that map is like a year old or something (actually I think it's 6 months old irdk)
there might be a path to the cave now, who knows.

if they have bigger ponds, they better bring back lily pads and such.. that would be awesome
Yeah I really want lily pads

Yes but I'd prefer the space for other stuff;
that map is like a year old or something (actually I think it's 6 months old irdk)
there might be a path to the cave now, who knows.

Good i want them to change the map. I want cliffs in the game like what they did in cf. Then my house will be built on top and i will have the best view of the ocean and the town.

Good i want them to change the map. I want cliffs in the game like what they did in cf. Then my house will be built on top and i will have the best view of the ocean and the town.
yeah a lot of people didnt like that map for those reasons

I know that there were lily pads in animal forest for n64, so I guess they were in the gamecube version as well. They weren't in city folk though

I know for sure that there were lily pads in GC version. They are always just off to the side of one of your docks.

Haha would be awesome if in acc 3ds you could sneak up with your net while swimming and catch dragonflies who land on the lily pads.

Haha would be awesome if in acc 3ds you could sneak up with your net while swimming and catch dragonflies who land on the lily pads.

doubt that would happen. if there are more bugs in the ponds then maybe it might be a good idea

doubt that would happen. if there are more bugs in the ponds then maybe it might be a good idea

More bugs and fish that appear in ponds would be cool. they could have more smelts and rainbow fish and other little ones that you catch from the pond and put in a new tank in the museum..

More bugs and fish that appear in ponds would be cool. they could have more smelts and rainbow fish and other little ones that you catch from the pond and put in a new tank in the museum..

you can wade in the pond and use your net to catch. As for bugs in the pond.. maybe dragonflies, pond skaters, mayflies, even water spiders and water scorpions.

i'm pretty certain we'll get more fish and bugs

Look out for a NINTENDO DIRECT BROADCAST in the next 24 hours *fingers crossed for ac3ds*

I hope they show AC;3D and im not trying to jinx it...

Also, i'll probably be still at work when it goes live :O

I'd be surprised if they dont show AC3DS

I wouldn't be. Do to the fact that they have made no effort at E3 and the emails all say the something. "We are unable to release any public info at this time" But fingers crossed. I'll be looking foward to the rerun when I my shift ends.

Back