• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I wouldn't be. Do to the fact that they have made no effort at E3 and the emails all say the something. "We are unable to release any public info at this time" But fingers crossed. I'll be looking foward to the rerun when I my shift ends.

the Nintendo direct is for games for the 3DS which wern't showed at E3.
they said that because people emailed Nintendo America, and it's Nintendo of Japan they need to contact, America knows nothing

I wouldn't be. Do to the fact that they have made no effort at E3 and the emails all say the something. "We are unable to release any public info at this time" But fingers crossed. I'll be looking foward to the rerun when I my shift ends.

e3 doesnt mean anything, it doesnt focus on the japanese audience. This is a japanese nintendo direct and since the game is coming out this year (for japan, if it still is) then i'm expecting animal crossing.

e3 doesnt mean anything, it doesnt focus on the japanese audience.

But here's the problem:

Historically since the Animal Crossing series was brought to the US, the AC games have been released VERY close to their Japanese release dates. Animal Crossing 3DS not showing up at E3 2012 in any, way, shape or form (not even in the upcoming games list for the 3DS) pretty much seals it as having been delayed until 2013. If that's so, it follows that it probably has been delayed for Japan as well, given the history of releasing AC games since they have started coming here.

I could be wrong, but seriously, don't be surprised if it is delayed for Japan and doesn't show up here at all.

I am still really liking the fact that you are now able to swim in Animal Crossing 3D, but I certainly hope that there aren't any pirahna's in the game like there are in Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube

But here's the problem:

Historically since the Animal Crossing series was brought to the US, the AC games have been released VERY close to their Japanese release dates. Animal Crossing 3DS not showing up at E3 2012 in any, way, shape or form (not even in the upcoming games list for the 3DS) pretty much seals it as having been delayed until 2013. If that's so, it follows that it probably has been delayed for Japan as well, given the history of releasing AC games since they have started coming here.

I could be wrong, but seriously, don't be surprised if it is delayed for Japan and doesn't show up here at all.

no. you can't look at it historically. I can look at pokemon ruby and sapphire historically and its remake was meant to be out this year to celebrate its 10 year anniversary, but what do we get instead? exactly, doesn't prove anything. Just because its been delayed for US doesn't mean the same thing for japan. It's probably delayed for other regions right now because of the translations and bugs (probably).

no. you can't look at it historically. I can look at pokemon ruby and sapphire historically and its remake was meant to be out this year to celebrate its 10 year anniversary, but what do we get instead? exactly, doesn't prove anything. Just because its been delayed for US doesn't mean the same thing for japan. It's probably delayed for other regions right now because of the translations and bugs (probably).

Of course, patterns can and do change, but they don't always. I'm saying don't be shocked if it has been delayed and doesn't show up, because it looks like that's probably what will happen.

The point is, this thread is for AC3DS;
not to get ll technical with "chromosome here chromosome there" discussing their patterns and stuff.
it's getting off topic and you're going to get it locked like the previous, so i'm asking nicely, to please stop.

The waterfall does look a little bit weird... It doesn't look natural in my opinion and could be really a 'hint' that you can go behind it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the rest of the beach because there is no bridge and you can't just cross the river now, or can you? Swimming in the river would be kind of interesting ;)

I don't think you can swim in the river you can probably only get to swim by jumping off the dock and to get to the river you'd have to swim up the waterfall. But you might be able to swim in Rivers who knows.

Nintendo just take my money. Iv'e had around ?100 tucked away just for animal crossing 3DS for about 1 1/2 years now

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but the one running tom nooks shop in the video is Timmy.

As the player, you will make the village as you please.
You will be appointed as mayor of the village
As mayor you will will carry out various public activities
Everyone in the village is interactable and will continue to be the soul of the village
There will be new types of villagers and old ones returning
Characters have more rich personalities
Across the village line is the mall
Ranging from shop to shop are familiar tools
You can go back and forth between friend's towns
Houses will appear via streetpass more appear as more are passed
You may tour their homes
The new new work shop has been created to significatly increase decorating
Not only can you customize the inside of your house, but also the entire house to your liking
But in the use of our own items, it is up to us to demonstrate the individuality of our own room

Back