• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Animal Town.jpg
Rowan, Queenie, new Rhino, secretary.

Bench Action.jpg
Bench in action, cherry tree. Cafe?, and Kitt.

Lamp Reflect.jpg
Lamppost reflecting off of girls face, rock, trees. Nighttime.

Lamppost Buy.jpg
Lamppost buying, tells you how many squares it takes up.

LeavingEntering Town.jpg
Entering town, I'm guessing right from the start. Reminds me of when you come in front the gate over DS to DS/WiFi. Porter(?) is back, flag, and a clock.

I have more.

New Horse.jpg
New male horse (My favorite! :D). White and brown, with light pinkish snout. Blue ears, and dark blue ring around his arm. Love you <333 :)

New Rabbit.jpg
New male rabbit. Just plain black. Pink ears. Has light colored eyebrows.

New Squirrel.jpg
New squirrel. Looks angry, orange and yellow with freckles? Green ears.

NewDeer.jpg
New female deer/doe. Brown/orange with pink ears. Tannish endings. So cute. :)

NewMouse.jpg
New female mouse. Blonde hair, ears are like a pink bow. light greenish body. Black nose.

Please hare more. Though the only thing I didn't already know was that it told you how many squares the lamppost took up that Is neat.

Neat, and when I said that the outdoor decor could only go on mud areas, I see I was wrong, the mud comes up around the object after it is places.

Oops hate means share sometimes autocorrect fails lol.

Working on it now! :D

Edit -

Ables.jpg
Ables now sells pants and shorts! No more umbrellas or accessories, however.

Jay.jpg
Jay returns, shocked as ever!

Katrina.jpg
Katrina in a new spell...the character now sits down during her rituals.

Kicks.jpg
Kicks new shop. He sells both leg items (Socks, stockings) and footwear (Sandals, shoes, etc)

Leaving.jpg
Leaving town, I'm guessing. :p

Last edited:
Newhouse.jpg
One of the new houses. My personal favorite out of the ones they showed! :) Notice the paneling of the roof, and the beautiful fencing. Very elegant, just like how I like it. I think I'm going to make my house look like this one. ;)

Newset.jpg
A new polka dot set? The girl matches too! Might be a custom set, if they allow you to do so.

RunningCity.jpg
Running to the shopping mall. I'm guessing the railings go down at a certain point, and until the train leaves you can't go to the city?

Samurai.jpg
A new samurai movie set...set? :p I like it. Notice the wigs come back as well.

Streetpass.jpg
Streetpass area, where you can see people's houses, and what their character looked like at the time! Notice the guy with the white hair has "Ugg" like boots, with the fur.

Last edited:
TomNook.jpg
Nook Cranny, being run by Timmy (Since Tom is running the Real Estate Agency now!) You can see paper, wallpaper, a sold out sign, a chair, tools, cleaning supplies on the wall, and an unknown brown item (Shaped like a fortune cookie? Might be a tree sapling.)

TownCafe.jpg
On WiFi/3DS to 3DS. A rock, pond, wooden pole on the top left (?). The new cafe(?), it has a "special board outside of it, after all. And a new grapevine? It might be a town decoration.

TVFit.jpg
New items! A flat screen TV, Wii Fit Balance Board, a cup, bowl of sou (Maybe both from the cafe?!)

Underwater.jpg
A new underwater set. Looks nice and girly. I love the lamp. :)

Wallitem.jpg
New bookcase, old Exotic Lamp and Dresser. Green Wall and Pastel Rug. New wall item, very high up. (Exotic couch in the bottom right! This new wall item might be part of it, if it's bunched with this item set. Maybe...)

That's it! ;)

Do you think only simple furniture items can be customized because I would be weird if customizing every single type of lamp, understandable if you can customize both a table and floor lamp though

I'm not sure. In all honesty, I don't like how you can edit items. It kind of makes the item sets pointless...and I didn't like the heart design from an earlier trailer. :p

Yeah I didn't like that, I think they changed it so you can only customize the simplest forms of each type of furniture.

I translated some names and this is what came of it

Doremi

Villager%205.png

Chris

Villager%203%20%28reup%29.png

Amamiso

Villager%204.png

Chiyuuko
Villager%201.png

Okashipi
Villager%202.png

NOTE: these may not be the real names but some of them seem legit
I used Japanese characters/letters and pieced theme together and translated em

Last edited:
I think those are the Japanese pronunciations still just with English characters except for of course Chris.

Back