• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

View attachment 905
Rowan, Queenie, new Rhino, secretary.

View attachment 906
Bench in action, cherry tree. Cafe?, and Kitt.

View attachment 907
Lamppost reflecting off of girls face, rock, trees. Nighttime.

View attachment 908
Lamppost buying, tells you how many squares it takes up.

View attachment 909
Entering town, I'm guessing right from the start. Reminds me of when you come in front the gate over DS to DS/WiFi. Porter(?) is back, flag, and a clock.

I have more.

where did you get all these?

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but the one running tom nooks shop in the video is Timmy.

As the player, you will make the village as you please.
You will be appointed as mayor of the village
As mayor you will will carry out various public activities
Everyone in the village is interactable and will continue to be the soul of the village
There will be new types of villagers and old ones returning
Characters have more rich personalities
Across the village line is the mall
Ranging from shop to shop are familiar tools
You can go back and forth between friend's towns
Houses will appear via streetpass more appear as more are passed
You may tour their homes
The new new work shop has been created to significatly increase decorating
Not only can you customize the inside of your house, but also the entire house to your liking
But in the use of our own items, it is up to us to demonstrate the individuality of our own room
Justin posted it somewhere

View attachment 905
Rowan, Queenie, new Rhino, secretary.

View attachment 906
Bench in action, cherry tree. Cafe?, and Kitt.

View attachment 907
Lamppost reflecting off of girls face, rock, trees. Nighttime.

View attachment 908
Lamppost buying, tells you how many squares it takes up.

View attachment 909
Entering town, I'm guessing right from the start. Reminds me of when you come in front the gate over DS to DS/WiFi. Porter(?) is back, flag, and a clock.

I have more.

View attachment 910
New male horse (My favorite! :D). White and brown, with light pinkish snout. Blue ears, and dark blue ring around his arm. Love you <333 :)

View attachment 911
New male rabbit. Just plain black. Pink ears. Has light colored eyebrows.

View attachment 912
New squirrel. Looks angry, orange and yellow with freckles? Green ears.

View attachment 913
New female deer/doe. Brown/orange with pink ears. Tannish endings. So cute. :)

View attachment 914
New female mouse. Blonde hair, ears are like a pink bow. light greenish body. Black nose.

One more, for now.

View attachment 915
A solar panel! Most definitely a town decoration.

What does "hare" mean in your context?

Working on it now! :D

Edit -

View attachment 916
Ables now sells pants and shorts! No more umbrellas or accessories, however.

View attachment 917
Jay returns, shocked as ever!

View attachment 918
Katrina in a new spell...the character now sits down during her rituals.

View attachment 919
Kicks new shop. He sells both leg items (Socks, stockings) and footwear (Sandals, shoes, etc)

View attachment 920
Leaving town, I'm guessing. :p

View attachment 921
One of the new houses. My personal favorite out of the ones they showed! :) Notice the paneling of the roof, and the beautiful fencing. Very elegant, just like how I like it. I think I'm going to make my house look like this one. ;)

View attachment 922
A new polka dot set? The girl matches too! Might be a custom set, if they allow you to do so.

View attachment 923
Running to the shopping mall. I'm guessing the railings go down at a certain point, and until the train leaves you can't go to the city?

View attachment 924
A new samurai movie set...set? :p I like it. Notice the wigs come back as well.

View attachment 925
Streetpass area, where you can see people's houses, and what their character looked like at the time! Notice the guy with the white hair has "Ugg" like boots, with the fur.

View attachment 926
Nook Cranny, being run by Timmy (Since Tom is running the Real Estate Agency now!) You can see paper, wallpaper, a sold out sign, a chair, tools, cleaning supplies on the wall, and an unknown brown item (Shaped like a fortune cookie? Might be a tree sapling.)

View attachment 927
On WiFi/3DS to 3DS. A rock, pond, wooden pole on the top left (?). The new cafe(?), it has a "special board outside of it, after all. And a new grapevine? It might be a town decoration.

View attachment 928
New items! A flat screen TV, Wii Fit Balance Board, a cup, bowl of sou (Maybe both from the cafe?!)

View attachment 929
A new underwater set. Looks nice and girly. I love the lamp. :)

View attachment 930
New bookcase, old Exotic Lamp and Dresser. Green Wall and Pastel Rug. New wall item, very high up. (Exotic couch in the bottom right! This new wall item might be part of it, if it's bunched with this item set. Maybe...)

That's it! ;)
Thanks for this, but next time could you edit instead of making several posts

I translated some names and this is what came of it

Doremi

Villager%205.png

Chris

Villager%203%20%28reup%29.png

Amamiso

Villager%204.png

Chiyuuko
Villager%201.png

Okashipi
Villager%202.png

NOTE: these may not be the real names but some of them seem legit
I used Japanese characters/letters and pieced theme together and translated em
yeah they're probably not the english names but w/e

Will be adding JabuJabule's and Kip's notes to the first post soon
Done. go check it out

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but did anyone notice the fire extinguisher near the train stop? I wonder if it's just for decoration or if it has a purpose. :eek:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I noticed some new face styles. It was like the AAB face from WW, but in blue-gray and hazel, I also saw it in black.
The characters also wear long-sleeved and sleeveless shirts, as oppose to only t-shirts.

Options when opening up conversations with villagers has pretty much been confirmed.

This guy translated what the villagers said in this trailer, and at 2:23 he translates a conversation opening up where the villager asks, "Hey, what business do you have?" and you hear the sound of the player choosing an option.

It's great to know that Nintendo got that right!

Sorry, I could only add 5 pictures per post. :/
next time use the code and you can put more pics in a post (:

[QUOTE="MarineStorm, post: 1242650, member: 4986"][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but did anyone notice the fire extinguisher near the train stop? I wonder if it's just for decoration or if it has a purpose. :o[/FONT][/QUOTE]
yeah i saw this too, I'm pretty sure it's decoration

[QUOTE="Superpenguin, post: 1242651, member: 5851"]Pretty sure it's just a decoration, I doubt it would ever cath on fire[/QUOTE]
this, i highly doubt it'd catch fire

[QUOTE="Volvagia, post: 1242664, member: 5618"]I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I noticed some new face styles. It was like the AAB face from WW, but in blue-gray and hazel, I also saw it in black.
The characters also wear long-sleeved and sleeveless shirts, as oppose to only t-shirts.[/QUOTE]
yeah i saw this but i'm gonna check this out again

It turns out that Dorimi & Chris are the actual names of those Animals. Not sure about the others though

I have a question (I pretty much joined after much lurking just to ask it!) I know that we've seen the Harvest furniture stuff - but is there a chance those sorts of holidays have since been scrapped? To me the major downfall of Wild World was a lack of those holidays - I really missed Jingle and Jack and the others. I really loved Zipper in City Folk, etc. Are we sure there are holidays in Jump Out or is it just speculation at this point?

I have a question (I pretty much joined after much lurking just to ask it!) I know that we've seen the Harvest furniture stuff - but is there a chance those sorts of holidays have since been scrapped? To me the major downfall of Wild World was a lack of those holidays - I really missed Jingle and Jack and the others. I really loved Zipper in City Folk, etc. Are we sure there are holidays in Jump Out or is it just speculation at this point?

i'm pretty sure all holidays would return, even though it hasnt been confirmed

probably most if not all events/holidays will be returning. it would be kinda pointless being the mayor managing only a minimal amount of events in the game.

Back