• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

probably most if not all events/holidays will be returning. it would be kinda pointless being the mayor managing only a minimal amount of events in the game.

Yes, well lets not forget, though it can hold more data than the DS, it still cannot hold as much as a home system, correct me if I am wrong though, I just never read or saw anywhere that it can hold as much as a home system.

I bet the name will have something to deal with the new customizeable options, like "AC: Your World". I heard some people say it will be called, "AC: New Frontier", as well.

I bet the name will have something to deal with the new customizeable options, like "AC: Your World". I heard some people say it will be called, "AC: New Frontier", as well.

New Frontier was just a fan name that won a box art contest on ACC

i'm actually more excited seeing what the box art looks like than anymore trailers/gameplay. lol i think they've told us enough imo
i want both

I, for one am just excited for what the name's going to be. xD
same

I really doubt it's going to be something even CLOSE to the Japanese name, Jump Out.
I can't really think of a name at all, actually.
yea if its anything crappy... imma b m4d

As said below;
New Frontier was just a fan name that won a box art contest on ACC
also New Frontier has been going around for a few years now

The title is going to refer to what is new in the game most specifically probably. Like the previous titles.

Wild World= Big feature was Wifi and multiplayer, thus the name was a pull on the wild world, being able to connect to anyone anywhere.
City Folk/Let's go to the City= Obvious. lol.

So.. go with that? I really hope that they don't pull off a crappy title like Jump Out for the english version. At least make the title involve something IN the game itself, not the console you're playing it on.

I'm going to ruin it for everyone now.

Animal Crossing Jump Out: "Because the animals don't wear pants either."

it's a flashing joke. loooool.
[size=-5]please don't ban me.[/size]

I doubt that the title "Jump Out" would stick to the western game. Not to be rude, but something tells me Europe might get a really stupid title again (sorry to remind you guys of CF/LGttC). The US has a better chance of getting a better title than Europe (again, sorry). But no matter what the title, I am still buying it.

I doubt that the title "Jump Out" would stick to the western game. Not to be rude, but something tells me Europe might get a really stupid title again (sorry to remind you guys of CF/LGttC). The US has a better chance of getting a better title than Europe (again, sorry). But no matter what the title, I am still buying it.

europe only got that title because the word "folk" wouldn't agree with their accent/pronunciation.

Back