• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Cause it's wireless, you "jump out" and meet new people via streetpass and spotpass, I know I heard Nintendo mention it, but I forgot where.

i think i saw that being mentioned in the roundtable. One of the developers said that they hoped that players would go out more and use the streetpass features. So i see where the "jump out" is coming from... but its more focused on streetpass than spotpass.

Well I knew there was some new AC info so I checked Justin's Blog and YES my hunch was right! First of all love the train station etc., I am fully convinced WW house style is returning, love the way you can customize the outside of you house! It's so freakin awesome! Plus I KNEW I KNEW THERE WAS PURPLE HAIR!!!!! I knew they were going to add that and I was right! Plus I guess black hair will finally be included. That awesome under the sea furniture set is probably GracieGrace, because it looks too fancy for Nook. anything else I missed well idk and time to watch that trailer for the millionth time!

Well I knew there was some new AC info so I checked Justin's Blog and YES my hunch was right! First of all love the train station etc., I am fully convinced WW house style is returning, love the way you can customize the outside of you house! It's so freakin awesome! Plus I KNEW I KNEW THERE WAS PURPLE HAIR!!!!! I knew they were going to add that and I was right! Plus I guess black hair will finally be included. That awesome under the sea furniture set is probably GracieGrace, because it looks too fancy for Nook. anything else I missed well idk and time to watch that trailer for the millionth time!

Purple and black hair?! Where did you see that?

Purple and black hair?! Where did you see that?

6k9KO.jpg

Didn't see the black hair though, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Aw, I see the purple hair, don't see the black though, and I don't think the shell furniture is graciegrace, at least I doubt it.

6k9KO.jpg

Didn't see the black hair though, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh yes! I noticed that, but completely disregarded it. Whoops!
It looks great...that'll be my new hair color for awhile!

My favorite hairstyle...
BAB_Boy.png

With purple would look amazing, instead of my average light brown hair! So excited! Yaaaay!!!! I love purple!!! It's the perfect shade!!!! :D

...I realized I'm freaking out over one tiny color. xD

AC3DS is definitely the AC game where I will go a bit more extreme, I always kept my hair color brown, but now I actually want to spice it up with different outfits, I don't know why I always kept my hair the same...

You guys might wanna go over that trailer again with the speed lowered some, or pause it at moments.
There is a lot of stuff in there you probably wouldn't have noticed.

I've gone through it a few times, i guess there's more stuff i still need to notice

Plus I guess black hair will finally be included.

You guess, or you actually saw it somewhere?

I looked at the most recent trailer really closely, I couldn't see any black hair. Although the male playable character with the hat touring the Streetpass houses might have black hair. It's most likely just dark brown.

Yeah, purple hair is there, but I don't see any black, but black is a way more common color than purple so it's probably there.

You guess, or you actually saw it somewhere?

I looked at the most recent trailer really closely, I couldn't see any black hair. Although the male playable character with the hat touring the Streetpass houses might have black hair. It's most likely just dark brown.

I guessed. It will probably be included because what Superpenguin said:

Yeah, purple hair is there, but I don't see any black, but black is a way more common color than purple so it's probably there.

Yeah but I am pretty excited for all the new stuff. Just imagine we still don't know everything about the game and it already looks really epic!

I just hope they give us more travelers that can visit during the week. In city folk there was only saharah, Wendell, and I guess you can include Joan and Gulliver and the WiFi folks, and maybe Wisp as well, but they need to add more, cause most likely these travelers could've upgraded to their own stores as well.

Back