• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I just hope they give us more travelers that can visit during the week. In city folk there was only saharah, Wendell, and I guess you can include Joan and Gulliver and the WiFi folks, and maybe Wisp as well, but they need to add more, cause most likely these travelers could've upgraded to their own stores as well.

I might be wrong, but Katrina and Redd might be moved out of the city. Or at least I hope so...

Yeah Katrina's inside area looked more rounded, but I think it always looks like that, and there hasn't been info on Redd yet, but he is a classic.

Big post incoming.

I decided to take some screenshots to point out things people might have missed.

hEAdR.jpg

The bulletin board will be outside of the train station.

hFUUs.jpg

Buried items now show as dark brown stars instead of the previous light brown.

1SfLj.jpg

Showing again the buried item marker, and also the fountain in the back that you will seemingly be able to place wherever you please.

t0KRd.jpg

This image is what I would like to know the most about. This isn't a house, but a new store looking building. Note the board outside.

o0GnX.jpg

and again, note the recycling sign beside of that board. Also, upon further investigation, those are in fact grapes or blueberries. I went onto a few japanese message boards and asked around and they believe that the pink building will be some sort of smoothie shop.

Thoughts?

Big post incoming.

I decided to take some screenshots to point out things people might have missed.

hEAdR.jpg

The bulletin board will be outside of the train station.

hFUUs.jpg

Buried items now show as dark brown stars instead of the previous light brown.

1SfLj.jpg

Showing again the buried item marker, and also the fountain in the back that you will seemingly be able to place wherever you please.

t0KRd.jpg

This image is what I would like to know the most about. This isn't a house, but a new store looking building. Note the board outside.

o0GnX.jpg

and again, note the recycling sign beside of that board. Also, upon further investigation, those are in fact grapes or blueberries. I went onto a few japanese message boards and asked around and they believe that the pink building will be some sort of smoothie shop.

Thoughts?

Lol, I actually knew most of that stuff, I actually pointed out the buleltin oard sometime on this thread or another one. Also, you should keep asking about stuff on the Japanese Message boards, see what they say. I didn't see the dig spot in the picture with the fountain though, good catch.

I have been, I visit them just as often as I do TBT.
Right now everyone is pretty much in the same boat; just curious and guessing. But it's good to get an outside opinion sometimes.

but they seem hellbent on the fact that those are either grapes or blueberries, which is great if we can make them into smoothies.

I have been, I visit them just as often as I do TBT.
Right now everyone is pretty much in the same boat; just curious and guessing. But it's good to get an outside opinion sometimes.

but they seem hellbent on the fact that those are either grapes or blueberries, which is great if we can make them into smoothies.

I don't mind if the person running the smoothie shop if it is a smoothie shop mentions fresh grapes in the smoothies or something, but I just don't want this to turn into a Harvest Moon game where we pick the fruit and cook with it to make smoothies and other stuff.

I don't mind if the person running the smoothie shop if it is a smoothie shop mentions fresh grapes in the smoothies or something, but I just don't want this to turn into a Harvest Moon game where we pick the fruit and cook with it to make smoothies and other stuff.

Agreed. There are just some things that Animal Crossing should NOT have

I agree. I imagine it'll work exactly the same as any other fruit in AC.
As much as I love HM, incorporating that into AC just wouldn't work, but a smoothie shop goes well in AC if it's an actual shop.

I agree. I imagine it'll work exactly the same as any other fruit in AC.
As much as I love HM, incorporating that into AC just wouldn't work, but a smoothie shop goes well in AC if it's an actual shop.

Yeah, like I am fine if the character mentions. "I just picked thoe blueberries outside my door, and put them right in my smoothies because they were so fresh", or something like that, just as long as we don't get the same ability, there just some things that AC can't and should NEVER have, the ability to cook is just a major one.

Yeah, like I am fine if the character mentions. "I just picked thoe blueberries outside my door, and put them right in my smoothies because they were so fresh", or something like that, just as long as we don't get the same ability, there just some things that AC can't and should NEVER have, the ability to cook is just a major one.

Yes. And any sort of hunger meter. There should be a topic about stuff we DON'T want in ac3ds

Since it's outside I would imagine the player has to pick it and bring it to the person in the shop if that's the case.
But like I said, it'd probably work like any other fruit, so you'd most likely be able to make them out of cherries, apples, pears, coconuts, oranges, etc as well. and if it comes down to it, you could just sell the fruit too. lol

Since it's outside I would imagine the player has to pick it and bring it to the person in the shop if that's the case.
But like I said, it'd probably work like any other fruit, so you'd most likely be able to make them out of cherries, apples, pears, coconuts, oranges, etc as well. and if it comes down to it, you could just sell the fruit too. lol

We don't even know if it IS a new type of fruit, cause really, it doesn't seem like something you can just plant, so I am sure it's only there for decoration.

Could be, but you never know. I wouldn't put it past them to make it purely aesthetic but I'd really like for it to be usable.
and it could be something you just plant, as far as we know it could be available somewhere or it could just show up naturally.

I'm for more usable content, but aesthetics are cool too, just not as.

Could be, but you never know. I wouldn't put it past them to make it purely aesthetic but I'd really like for it to be usable.
and it could be something you just plant, as far as we know it could be available somewhere or it could just show up naturally.

I'm for more usable content, but aesthetics are cool too, just not as.

Yeah, as much as I want it to be useable, I just can;t see myself planting it, the wooden posts would have to grow with it too, and that would just be weird.

Also, I just noticed that 2 speculated dates are Dec. 31, 2012, and Jan. 1, 2013. It's like really? you need those two dates that are right next to each other?

Yeah, as much as I want it to be useable, I just can;t see myself planting it, the wooden posts would have to grow with it too, and that would just be weird.

Also, I just noticed that 2 speculated dates are Dec. 31, 2012, and Jan. 1, 2013. It's like really? you need those two dates that are right next to each other?

Nintendo of America usually releases games on Sundays, which neither of those are

lol and you wouldn't believe the number of people who actually believe those are the actual dates.
and NOA does release games on Sunday, but I have never heard of a game ever coming out on New Years, pretty much everyone is off of work that day and everywhere is closed.

But apart from the stuff I posted I didn't notice anything else in the video, apart from that solar panel, but that's obviously just a town item for you to place.

I haven't seen or heard of the museum yet, I wonder what they'll be doing with it.

lol and you wouldn't believe the number of people who actually believe those are the actual dates.
and NOA does release games on Sunday, but I have never heard of a game ever coming out on New Years, pretty much everyone is off of work that day and everywhere is closed.

But apart from the stuff I posted I didn't notice anything else in the video, apart from that solar panel, but that's obviously just a town item for you to place.

I haven't seen or heard of the museum yet, I wonder what they'll be doing with it.

Honestly I don't know if the museum is coming back... Yes we've seen dig spots but that doesn't really indicate fossils. I imagine the museum will come back though, but in the newest trailer you only caght glimpses of bugs and not fish, or any tools.

Back