• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

They wouldn't remove the museum and in previous trailers we saw tools and fishing, so those shouldn't be removed either. We've seen every tool but the axe

lol and you wouldn't believe the number of people who actually believe those are the actual dates.
and NOA does release games on Sunday, but I have never heard of a game ever coming out on New Years, pretty much everyone is off of work that day and everywhere is closed.

But apart from the stuff I posted I didn't notice anything else in the video, apart from that solar panel, but that's obviously just a town item for you to place.

I haven't seen or heard of the museum yet, I wonder what they'll be doing with it.

I work on new years eve... so...

They wouldn't remove the museum and in previous trailers we saw tools and fishing, so those shouldn't be removed either. We've seen every tool but the axe

Yeah, and the stop watch. But we have seen tree trunks indicating they have been shopped down most likely.

Sucks for you dude, I'd hate to work on New Years.
but things don't ship on New Years, do they?

Besides the point, Nintendo wouldn't release a game like AC a few days after Christmas. That'd be weird.

Besides the point, Nintendo wouldn't release a game like AC a few days after Christmas. That'd be weird.

I know, that's what I've been saying a lot lately, though I don't think they would wait until April either, MArio Party 9 came out in January. It's not an AC game, so I know it's not accurate to compare it, but whatever.

Agree. If at all We'll have it in February

Agree. If at all We'll have it in February

I say February for Europe, but still 2012 for NA, Nintendo just wouldn't apologize to Europe for "sorry you have to wait longer" if the NA release was very near to the EU release, it just wouldn't make sense.

I know, that's what I've been saying a lot lately, though I don't think they would wait until April either, MArio Party 9 came out in January. It's not an AC game, so I know it's not accurate to compare it, but whatever.

MP9 came out in march. But I do agree that we wont have to wait too long

I might be wrong, but Katrina and Redd might be moved out of the city. Or at least I hope so...
i hope so. i hated them being in the city

Big post incoming.

I decided to take some screenshots to point out things people might have missed.

hEAdR.jpg

The bulletin board will be outside of the train station.

hFUUs.jpg

Buried items now show as dark brown stars instead of the previous light brown.

1SfLj.jpg

Showing again the buried item marker, and also the fountain in the back that you will seemingly be able to place wherever you please.

t0KRd.jpg

This image is what I would like to know the most about. This isn't a house, but a new store looking building. Note the board outside.

o0GnX.jpg

and again, note the recycling sign beside of that board. Also, upon further investigation, those are in fact grapes or blueberries. I went onto a few japanese message boards and asked around and they believe that the pink building will be some sort of smoothie shop.

Thoughts?
i be addin' diz 2 first post :)

I don't mind if the person running the smoothie shop if it is a smoothie shop mentions fresh grapes in the smoothies or something, but I just don't want this to turn into a Harvest Moon game where we pick the fruit and cook with it to make smoothies and other stuff.
agree

Yes. And any sort of hunger meter. There should be a topic about stuff we DON'T want in ac3ds
agree

i actually dont think we've see the slingshot either?

once i worked NYE.

WORST DECISION EVER LOL!

Tokyo game show. Nintendo doesn't attend, but they usually have their own little presentation instead
do you know when it is

Hubby works New Year's Day every year...nice thing is that it actually turns into double time and a half because he gets paid the 8 hours for the holiday, then he gets paid overtime for those hours he works, which is time and a half.

It did come in handy one time when Walmart wanted to play the holiday card for crappy service...the only reason he has to work is because they make their vendors stock their shelves instead of doing it themselves.

Tokyo game show. Nintendo doesn't attend, but they usually have their own little presentation instead

Yeah, I know it's rare for them to do anything besides: trailers, demos, and presentations, but I heard they will be showcasing the Wii U and 3DS off a lot, and not to mention that a Nintendo Direct will be coming 1st week of August and will be providing us with the: release date, specs, price, and any other info on the Wii U and a few other things on the 3DS.

Yeah, I know it's rare for them to do anything besides: trailers, demos, and presentations, but I heard they will be showcasing the Wii U and 3DS off a lot, and not to mention that a Nintendo Direct will be coming 1st week of August and will be providing us with the: release date, specs, price, and any other info on the Wii U and a few other things on the 3DS.

I don't really know how much to expect at that next ND, I am sure we will see something about it as we get closer to the Japan release, probably an actual date hopefully.

I don't really know how much to expect at that next ND, I am sure we will see something about it as we get closer to the Japan release, probably an actual date hopefully.

NOVEMBUUUU TWENNY THREEE.
lol

I'm guessing Nov, they probably wouldn't space the release dates out too much for each country.

Back