• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh yeah I guess they do, so November for Japan, maybe later November for NA, that's how it basically worked with Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, Mario kart 7 was released in early december I know.

A November release date would actually not be that bad of a wait. :)

It would be just in time for the holidays as well. Seems pretty reasonable.

Last edited:
November would make sense for a release date. It's not super close I all the other stuff being released and it's after Japan by a little.

While I would love a November release date for the US, I doubt it because Nintendo would announce more for there 1st party games, but who knows. Maybe they'll mention something at the August Nintendo Direct, I think they said they would announce something for it. No matter what, I must keep a positive attitude.

Nintendo's website just got updated with the release calendar.
Pokemon black and white are now coming on Oct. 7.(before it just said "fall")
Let's hope AC3DS gets added to the lsit soon.

Nintendo's website just got updated with the release calendar.
Pokemon black and white are now coming on Oct. 7.(before it just said "fall")
Let's hope AC3DS gets added to the lsit soon.

It probably wont for a few months

If they announce it on the August ND if there is going to be one. I would pre-order it them so I kno when it's coming... I think that announcing it close to when Japan actually gets it is something Nintendo would do.

If they announce it on the August ND if there is going to be one. I would pre-order it them so I kno when it's coming... I think that announcing it close to when Japan actually gets it is something Nintendo would do.

I am not pre-ordering it, I am going to the store and hope it is still in stock, call me crazy lol. I just enjoy doing that.

I just noticed something. You can walk under the grape vines

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 29
Just wondering, can you wear shorts? :B Really random, but I think my character would be the one to wear shorts.

Back