• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

^ How does that actually show you can walk under them?

^ How does that actually show you can walk under them?

It doesn't, and I'm not really going with being able to walk under it yet either. But noticing it up in that corner was pretty good.
If anything, I'm going with it's decoration at this point until we get a new video or info saying what it is.

It doesn't, and I'm not really going with being able to walk under it yet either. But noticing it up in that corner was pretty good.
If anything, I'm going with it's decoration at this point until we get a new video or info saying what it is.

same here, there could very well be a purpose to it though...

Huh? Whereabouts do you live in australia? They already put super smash brothers on preorder atm -.-

Not the shops I shop at.

Ok, so Australia does do pre orders, here I'll fix this statement.

Originally Posted by Bidoof
See, Australia does put games out for pre-order, the magic shop I shop at dosent until they know the official release date +1 for my shop.

Not trying to be mean, just it was a very large statement

On topic,
It looked like the grape vines has a base, so if it does then you can't walk under them.
You can't walk under then in real life anyways. I work with the wine industry for the napa valley.
I see grape vines every day. EVERY DAY. People come from all over the world to see my daily drive to work.

Ok, so Australia does do pre orders, here I'll fix this statement.

Originally Posted by Bidoof
See, Australia does put games out for pre-order, the magic shop I shop at dosent until they know the official release date +1 for my shop.

Not trying to be mean, just it was a very large statement

On topic,
It looked like the grape vines has a base, so if it does then you can't walk under them.
You can't walk under then in real life anyways. I work with the wine industry for the napa valley.
I see grape vines every day. EVERY DAY. People come from all over the world to see my daily drive to work.

Yeah, there seems to be concrete under them, though I bet there is also some wooden piece there too preventing you from walking under them.

Idc if we can walk under them or not, its nbd to me

I'll be really upset if there won't be a lighthouse/windmill option.
Has anybody heard anything new about the island?

yeah i'll be upset if this doesnt happen, too.

Umm dont think so.
Should get some new info this month, or August

Nope, havent heard anything about the island.
I don't care whether or not the windmill or lighthouse return, just as long as they bring ack the town donations.

Yes I want the town donations back as well as the lighthouse and windmill.

Do any of you have an idea of what the solar panel could do? cause it's really ugly, and I would only get it if there was something useful you could do with it.

Do any of you have an idea of what the solar panel could do? cause it's really ugly, and I would only get it if there was something useful you could do with it.

It's most likely just a town decoration, I don't think it would have any other use, except maybe having certain bugs appear there.

it might be functioning as the power source for the outdoor lamps (and possibly other outdoor stuff that require electricity) but it might only just be a town decoration. It's not ugly imo but the solar panel really doesn't seem to fit the environment. It's too tech.

I hope town donations are back.
Umm pretty much what Unique said for the solar pannel, i know sock posted something similar to that somewhere and it sounds possible.

it might be functioning as the power source for the outdoor lamps (and possibly other outdoor stuff that require electricity) but it might only just be a town decoration. It's not ugly imo but the solar panel really doesn't seem to fit the environment. It's too tech.

there's still sun when it rains -.-

solar panels do store energy you know.

Back