• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

The Nintendo Direct in August will contain the following:
Wii U:
- Price
- Release date
- Specs
- Some other stuff that doesn't come to mind
3DS:
- Reveal new info on a few games
- Gives a release date/approximate release date on a few games
- And it will give info about AC: 3DS and perhaps a release date/approximate release date

Wii U:
- Price
- Release date
- Specs
3DS:
- And it will give info about AC: 3DS and perhaps a release date/approximate release date
source?

Wii U:
- Price
- Release date
- Specs
3DS:

Are you just assuming this?

Nintendo just released their 2012 Comic-Con playable game line-up. Unfortunately Animal Crossing 3DS was not on the list(Didn't expect it to be anyways) but Luigi's Mansion 2 is. I don't think that game has an official release date yet, so this sorta brings hope of AC3DS to me. :)

Last edited:
he's just making a prediction.

on the other hand I can't wait for the next Japanese Nintendo direct! I'm sure we would get that long awaited release date (although not for my region but I'm still happy).

on the other hand I can't wait for the next Japanese Nintendo direct! I'm sure we would get that long awaited release date (although not for my region but I'm still happy).
can't really say "he's predicting"
it could be legit he just never put a source, wait until he comes back and wait for his repose.
I'm not taking sides here, i just think we should make assumptions.

can't really say "he's predicting"
it could be legit he just never put a source, wait until he comes back and wait for his repose.
I'm not taking sides here, i just think we should make assumptions.

fine I really want to see his "source" then.

The Mall is not an interior mall, it is an Outlet Mall. Once entering the strip directly in front of the player is a Fountain(Simular to AC:CF City Fountain). There are shops in a row to the left of the fountain and shops to the right of the fountain. The Mall should be well improved since the City's poor design in the last Animal Crossing. Their will now be a wider variety of shops instead of just a couple from the city.

The Mall is not an interior mall, it is an Outlet Mall. Once entering the strip directly in front of the player is a Fountain(Simular to AC:CF City Fountain). There are shops in a row to the left of the fountain and shops to the right of the fountain. The Mall should be well improved since the City's poor design in the last Animal Crossing. Their will now be a wider variety of shops instead of just a couple from the city.

What is your source? To me, I would assume it is an outdoor mall, most likely a strip/outlet mall, but this has never been confirmed.

Do you know the date of the next Japanese Nintendo Direct? Because I am really anxious for the release date, my brother said he'll get it for me, but he wants at least an estimate of when it's coming out.

Do you know the date of the next Japanese Nintendo Direct? Because I am really anxious for the release date, my brother said he'll get it for me, but he wants at least an estimate of when it's coming out.

No, I assume it's in August, but I really don't know. There is a Comic-Con from July 12 - 15 though. AC3DS is not scheduled as a playable game, but has a VERY Minimal chance of appearing, though I really highly doubt it that it's laughable.

If you look at the map of the AC 3DS main village set-up, You can see a fountain with shops leading off the sides clearly showing an Outlet Mall.

If you look at the map of the AC 3DS main village set-up, You can see a fountain with shops leading off the sides clearly showing an Outlet Mall.

Clearly the drawn out picture doesn't correctly correspond with the game, things get changed, or else all houses would be on the cliff edge, when they are NOT! Oh and not to mention, they most likely aren't going to include dozens of little tiny islands.

Last edited:
No, I assume it's in August, but I really don't know. There is a Comic-Con from July 12 - 15 though. AC3DS is not scheduled as a playable game, but has a VERY Minimal chance of appearing, though I really highly doubt it that it's laughable.

Nintendo has it confirmed that AC3DS will not be one of the playable games at Comic-Con. Here is the link to what they will be showing in their booth

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/twsXeLCmgiKX6qYq8xPy5A5uaAB0Gn_D

I was talking to my brother about the release date and he says NA will get it pretty close to the Japan release date, because Japan has a really big game business in NA.

Last edited:
I was talking to my brother about the release date and he says NA will get it pretty close to the Japan release date, because Japan has a really big game business in NA.

been stuck for a reply for a few minutes, anything i put sounds mean.
So i'll just say we cant say anything until Nintendo confirms

We're all at least a little impatient about the game. I've been replaying WW to get my excitement satiated.

The release date for everywhere other than JP and EU won't be known until Nintendo decides to tell us.
We know JP gets it this year, and we know EU gets it next year.

Back