• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

We're all at least a little impatient about the game. I've been replaying WW to get my excitement satiated.

The release date for everywhere other than JP and EU won't be known until Nintendo decides to tell us.
We know JP gets it this year, and we know EU gets it next year.

Yeah I am now playing ACGC, waiting, and waiting...

We're all at least a little impatient about the game. I've been replaying WW to get my excitement satiated.

The release date for everywhere other than JP and EU won't be known until Nintendo decides to tell us.
We know JP gets it this year, and we know EU gets it next year.

playing CF, but have for a while, i'm happy with cf. Wouldnt mind getting into WW though

I like how we're all playing a different version of AC. =p

I'm playing WW for the sake of being able to take it when I go somewhere, otherwise I'd probably have started a new town on GC.

I like how we're all playing a different version of AC. =p

I'm playing WW for the sake of being able to take it when I go somewhere, otherwise I'd probably have started a new town on GC.

I was playing WW for all of June, but I just got so annoyed with the fact that a new animal tries to move out every day.

NEW INFOl

looks like there is a new flower arrangement outdoor furniture piece and some weird red sphere thing..

Honestly, I thought you were joking, until I found out "New Info!" Was a link. OMG! I love the new flower decoration, and that sphere looks brown, very weird, and that's a new yellow bear! I bet they talked about the alpaca, but it's in japanese, GRR Japanese! I love that new pink and blue house decor and they showed more shell theme, I just gave you 200 bells, literally I am happy, I gave you 200 bells thanks for this, maybe you should make a new thread on it!

Oh, the pink and blue house decor is shell decor!!!!! And the alpaca has a fan in the store(or whatever she owns, she must be an important person now and not a resident[I thought she was a resident for a bit]) Oh and there is an animal in the background with the sphere thing, but it's too far away, i think it mgiht be the yellow bear, and then there's a weird thing behind him that sorta looks like a house, but doesn't. oh and Prof Gallows I gave you 20 bells cause I am happy. :)

I tried translating the page, but yeah it doesn't translate pictures, so I only got the headline;

"July 26 issue of Weekly Famitsu released today (July 12, 2012) is a large feature "Metal Gear" series celebrated its 25th anniversary this year!"

Last edited:
Well, if it helps any the alpaca's name is Lisa and the shell set is actually called the mermaid set.

Edit: Lisa the alpaca owns a thrift store. I could have read it wrong, but it says that the thrift store is where neighbors take their furniture that they no longer want/need, so you'll be able to purchase it and that the other neighbors will come in and buy stuff from the thrift store too.

Last edited:
Well, if it helps any the alpaca's name is Lisa and the shell set is actually called the mermaid set.

Edit: Lisa the alpaca owns a thrift store. I could have read it wrong, but it says that the thrift store is where neighbors take their furniture that they no longer want/need, so you'll be able to purchase it and that the other neighbors will come in and buy stuff from the thrift store too.

Thank you, that's new info to me, I knew it wasn't an ordinary furniture store, if the neighbors includes animals, will the flea market be gone then?!?!?!?!

hmm...that's odd the pansies have 4 flowers, but the yellow flowers only have 3, if they are dandelions, that could explain it. And the first train picture, shows the train moving out of town

Thank you, that's new info to me, I knew it wasn't an ordinary furniture store, if the neighbors includes animals, will the flea market be gone then?!?!?!?!

Most likely, yeah. The thrift store seems to be a permanent flea market. Which I'm also going to guess is what that pink building is we talked about earlier. The recycling sign is probably due to the fact it's a thrift store and all of the items are used goods.

Most likely, yeah. The thrift store seems to be a permanent flea market. Which I'm also going to guess is what that pink building is we talked about earlier. The recycling sign is probably due to the fact it's a thrift store and all of the items are used goods.

Yeah, but that sign is missing an arrow to be a recycle sign, that's what threw me off, oh and I searched that website, AC3DS still only shows a fall release for Japan, and is called Animal Crossing: Fly Out there.

Yeah, but that sign is missing an arrow to be a recycle sign, that's what threw me off, oh and I searched that website, AC3DS still only shows a fall release for Japan, and is called Animal Crossing: Fly Out there.

Right, but I still think that's what the building is.
and yeah, so far it's JP: TBA Fall 2012. EU: TBA 2013 NA: TBA.

ANYWAY. Some of that other stuff I couldn't really manage to get translated, just the far right of the scan.
The mermaid set comes with an interior set AND an exterior set. So the outside of the house is also part of the complete set, which probably means we'll have more sets like that. If anybody has any guesses as to what that thing is on the far left of the scan I'd like to know because I have no flipping clue what it is.

9ZfHZ.jpg

That thing.

I think those are dandelions. The red sphere thing looks like it could be a fountain being built?

To me it looks like a statue, or it could be game to play with friends on wifi, for the yellow resembles a tic tac toe board to me.

Zoomed in it looks like a jungle gym, but I seriously doubt that's what it is.
I really have no idea, it's just some sort of town decoration I think..

Back