• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Zoomed in it looks like a jungle gym, but I seriously doubt that's what it is.
I really have no idea, it's just some sort of town decoration I think..

It looks like this is a ramp or something leading up to it, this town decoration makes the solar panel look amazing, iny my eyes at least.

It looks like this is a ramp or something leading up to it, this town decoration makes the solar panel look amazing, iny my eyes at least.

yeah.. I hope that whatever it is, that's not what it will always look like.
if it is, then whatever. We don't HAVE to have it in our towns if we don't want it. Save our bells for something better.

lol yeah, a few hours late on the punch there Jab.
Check out the last few pages, I translated a few things.

NEW INFOl

looks like there is a new flower arrangement outdoor furniture piece and some weird red sphere thing..

thanks babe, i'm going out in about 30 minutes so i cant really read through this thread or that info, but i'll defs check it out when i get back, leaving the tab open :)

this is currently the biggest and highest quality of the scan. Hope I can find more but this is the only one atm.

animal_crossing_jump_out_scan.jpg

for all you alpaca fans :)

NEW INFOl

looks like there is a new flower arrangement outdoor furniture piece and some weird red sphere thing..

okay i'll add this scan soon.

Well, if it helps any the alpaca's name is Lisa and the shell set is actually called the mermaid set.

Edit: Lisa the alpaca owns a thrift store. I could have read it wrong, but it says that the thrift store is where neighbors take their furniture that they no longer want/need, so you'll be able to purchase it and that the other neighbors will come in and buy stuff from the thrift store too.
aadding this to your notes

this is currently the biggest and highest quality of the scan. Hope I can find more but this is the only one atm.

animal_crossing_jump_out_scan.jpg

for all you alpaca fans :)
thanks for that, if you find anymore be sure to post them :)

Woah, there is another section to the thrift store, if it's for humans only then each human resident could have their own section, but that other section could just be Lisa's desk or whatever.

So much new info I love it! The mermaid sets are probably something I would buy, I like the thrift store idea, but too bad I can't read japanese. DX

Can anyone translate what they said about Kicks? Because I love kicks. :) Thanks!

So much new info I love it! The mermaid sets are probably something I would buy, I like the thrift store idea, but too bad I can't read japanese. DX

Can anyone translate what they said about Kicks? Because I love kicks. :) Thanks!

Ask Prof Gallows he is a great translator, the mermaid set is something I really want, and since it has a house exterior I am almost convinced its not something you buy, it's something you earn!

Woah, there is another section to the thrift store, if it's for humans only then each human resident could have their own section, but that other section could just be Lisa's desk or whatever.
never noticed this, thanks for pointing it ouy :)

Ask Prof Gallows he is a great translator, the mermaid set is something I really want, and since it has a house exterior I am almost convinced its not something you buy, it's something you earn!
I myself am not a great fan of the mermaid set. Everyone seems to like it, and I usually like the feminized series, but this one really doesnt appeal to me

The mermaid series is really nice to me, but some pieces are really girly for me... but I think it's nice. Some parts I don't like but some parts I do, I'll probably mix and match. I hope themes like the Regal Series and Princess Series will return, man I loved those, I wasted a whole lot of my bells on CF for the princess series.

Yeah only the colors of the mermaid set are more feminine, I usually only get a few lovely and regal pieces to complete a room, I never do a whole series on them, but this is really nice, and I looked past the colors, it might only seem girly since a girl character was show casing it.

I wonder if, when Tom Nook asks where you want your house, you could build it on the beach? That would be cool but probably not possible. :(

Actually, i'm fairly certain from the trailer at E3 last year, when Tom Nook followed you he asked "is there where you want to build your house"

-Lisa
Species: Alpaca
Recycle Shop Manager.
Buys fruits/shells, and sells villager's unwanted furniture and items at a discounted price.

-Shank
Species: Skunk
Powered up from shoe-shine shop to shoe store.
Lining up his counters with the series' first socks, sandals and boots

-Saruo
Species: Monkey
Same as the Saruo in the first, shows up as the attendant in the station.

-Shizue
Species: Dog
The player's secretary.
She is the one you place orders to for your public work

Somebody over at 3dsforums translated bits and pieces of the npcs in the article. Hope it's a bit useful.

Back