• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

-Lisa
Species: Alpaca
Recycle Shop Manager.
Buys fruits/shells, and sells villager's unwanted furniture and items at a discounted price.

-Shank
Species: Skunk
Powered up from shoe-shine shop to shoe store.
Lining up his counters with the series' first socks, sandals and boots

-Saruo
Species: Monkey
Same as the Saruo in the first, shows up as the attendant in the station.

-Shizue
Species: Dog
The player's secretary.
She is the one you place orders to for your public work

Somebody over at 3dsforums translated bits and pieces of the npcs in the article. Hope it's a bit useful.

Jakey Edits;

Shank (thought this said Skank haha) = Kicks
Saruo = Porter (possibly)

The Nintendo Direct in August will contain the following:
Wii U:
- Price
- Release date
- Specs
- Some other stuff that doesn't come to mind
3DS:
- Reveal new info on a few games
- Gives a release date/approximate release date on a few games
- And it will give info about AC: 3DS and perhaps a release date/approximate release date

Sorry, but the Wii U info is mainly what this Direct will be about and I heard that it should reveal a few 3DS things. I also heard that it might say something about AC: 3DS. I should have put "should" in there, sorry.
Oh yeah! It will be on August 19, not sure what time yet.

What's your source(s)

Oh, and I was thinking, I hope that be able to throw away multiple letters at a time returns from the GC version, same with dropping multiple things.

definitely these should return, never played the GC version, but they sound like great features and i'd love for them to return

Yeah they were great features they made up for the fact you had to send one letter at a time. That bugged me.

I just did a quick Google search for the next Nintendo Direct, and the only correlation that comes up with August 19 is that is the date that NSMB2 is being released in NA (which they announced in the last ND). That is also the date that the 3DS XL will be released in NA. I can find no information on a Nintendo Direct broadcast coming any time in the time frame mentioned.

that Nintendo Direct seems so pointless. Why are they even having it.

So is there still a chance of a nintendo direct in august considering how unimportant this one with only 10 minutes of info.

You guys aren't excited for the new Brain Age?! i loved the past two games, even as a kid. For those you who don't know why Animal Crossing 3DS is going to take awhile to release in other countries listen to the first bit of this video

Back